What's new

Univapo Kipo Pod Kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up... Roll up

Hello my fellow vapers today we have a little review on a device I was lucky enough to win in a competition ran by @Univapo and that is the Kipo pod kit.

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from univapo or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

images.jpeg.jpg

Abit about univapo...

Univapo were founded in 2014 so in terms of vaping are a fairly new company but they've wasted no time releasing a number of pod devices and rdas. They pride themselves on quality products and and there reputation from users and distributors from around the world. UNI plus there logo comes from the word unique this is because they're building there company and products on a selling point of being unique yet quality.

There on going motto is " Not the first, Surely not the last, But no doubt the best"

Just from there bio on there website I am excited for what's to come from this company so let's get into this short review on the univapo Kipo pod kit.

VSg3GpvV.jpg

What's in the box....

• 1 kipo device
• 2 pods (1ohm and 1.3ohm)
• 1 type C Charging cable
• 1 lanyard
• 1 user manual

20210612_142923.jpg

Specifications....

• 18.5mm x 86.5mm / 34.7grams

• 520mah battery

• 2 amp fast charging

• 2.0ml PGTG pod

• 1.0ohm and 1.3ohm pods ( BUILT IN COILS)

The Pods...

Included in the kit is 2 pods, 1 is a 1ohm coil and the other is a 1.3ohm coil, both pods are throwaway pods, meaning you can't change the coils. Both pods are clearly marked on the bottom edge which OHM they are.

20210612_143006.jpg

They're both 2ml TPD pods which are slightly tinted but easy to see your juice level through which is a great feature on a pod device. There is a silicone bung filling port which are never my favourite as a nail biter but this is very easy to open up.It then reveals a very generous sized filling port for such a small device. I have noticed slightly tilting the pod when filling helps the juice settle without air building up and spilling out.

Both pods have a duck style mouth piece which is small but perfect for this device and MTL vaping. The pods fit perfectly into the device and are held by magnets there is a slight wiggle when moving it with your fingers but nothing when vaping. I've not had any problems with the pods falling out in my pocket.

20210612_143019.jpg

The Device...

When I first got the packaging open I couldn't believe how small and compact this device was. It houses a 520mah battery which for the coils is plenty of life and any bigger battery would mean a bigger device which would take away the unique feature that univapo are going for. But the biggest unique feature of this tiny pod kit is the bottom fire button, having previously owned the weenax device I quite enjoy the bottom fire button walking around like I'm using the smallest rebuildable mech device known to man. If you aren't a fan it also uses autodraw and I've had absolutely no problem with either way.

20210612_142955.jpg

The device has 1 small LED light which is used as the O on the kipo branding which shows you battery level these are the usual..

Green= full charge
Blue= medium
Red = charge soon

I have noticed that when the battery depletes the quality of vape doesn't and it does hold the full percentage of battery from 50% to dead and doesn't run out quickly when on the red.

It uses type C fast charging and from red to green takes just over 20 minutes which is fantastic but I have easily been getting a full days work out of the battery meaning I haven't been caught short having to try find a plug.

20210612_142948.jpg

Using the device...

Using this pod kit I used 10mg 50/50 salts the flavour is absolutely cracking from such a device. The device is 100% MTL only and for that its perfect. The Vapour is a medium Heat with it not being to hot or cold.

You can certainly tell the difference between the 1ohm and 1.3ohm pod with the 1ohm being a slightly airer mtl on a scale I would say the 1ohm is a 4/10 and the 1.3ohm being a solid 2 which for a pod mtl device with no airflow adjustability is very impressive.

I have found I slightly prefer the 1ohm pod for a smoother slightly looser mtl but in terms of flavour both are fantastic.

I've had no leaking from the pods and no drop in flavour I will update when the pods burn out if needed.

It's the normal 5 clicks on 5 clicks off and thats done via the fire button. It really is that simple!

Overall thoughts...

If you couldn't already tell I think Univapo have absolutely smashed this device. For such a small compact device the flavour and quality it produces is great and would be a great addition to any mtl vapers collection, someone looking for a discreet vape and certainly and most importantly somebody looking to quit smoking for good. The draw and flavour is great and is defiantly a massive selling point on this. The fact it utilises both a fire button and autodraw is great and type C Charging is 20 minutes is a massive bonus.

Pros and Niggles...

Pros

• Great flavour
• Light and Discreet
• 20 mins fully charged
• Great mtl draw
• Great quality built device
• Fantastic starter kit very easy to use

Niggles

• Throwaway pods
• Firebutton (subjective)

I would again like to say a massive thank you to @Univapo for sending me this as part of a competition win and congratulations on a great device for such a new company.

Thanks for reading
Sam
Screenshot_20210209-201701_Samsung Internet.jpg

Great review Sam. Seems perfect for out and about,

Great stuff Sam, cracking job! I must say I've been impressed by this little device.

Yo Sam

Great read, i always love to read others perspectives especially if ive reviewed it already. Refreshing to know we are aligned on this.

Great little kit, i think i prefer the 1.0ohm pod too tbh. Just waiting for them to release the pods in the uk so i can buy some more!

I have the Gunmetal and the Cherry, haven't used the cherry yet, saving it. The green i just done a giveaway for, thought it was greedy of me to keep all 3 LOL

Nice review.
Got to agree very nice bit of kit.
I was really surprised by the flavour coming out of such a small package.

Back
Top Bottom