What's new

Think Vape, Zeta

Hopefully I will be recoiling the rba in the next day or so. I will put some pics up here while I'm at it.
You'll love it coolie. It's really a no brainer. Been out this morning and it's been sound as a pound in my pocket.
It's probably the same size as a ten pack of cigs used to be.

Looking forward to it. Great praise from yourself.
How I miss the small form factor of 10 Regal kingsize and a tiny lighter.

Last edited:
Hopefully I will be recoiling the rba in the next day or so. I will put some pics up here while I'm at it.
You'll love it coolie. It's really a no brainer. Been out this morning and it's been sound as a pound in my pocket.
It's probably the same size as a ten pack of cigs used to be.

The rba is really good. After a couple of days it’s settled in, and performs as well or better than my favourite gear.

Aye, the size and shape is reminiscent of ten embassy tip. :D

I’ve rebuilt the second rba with some mesh rolled up in the air hole to tighten it up. It’s a little bit better, but only marginally.

Mine arrived today. I Was working until 10pm so only just got my hands on it I’m loving it so far and have only played with it for an hour. Screen is a bit skew- whiff. I can live with it though. It’s a solid little thing. Tip swapped out for the Mulan’s one and a perfect combination with Egg-Nog
IMG_1497.jpg

I’ve rebuilt the second rba with some mesh rolled up in the air hole to tighten it up. It’s a little bit better, but only marginally.
hi, the airflow on mine can be closed completely, i know it stops but try and give it a nudge as it seems it has a click there but after it goes full close..

hi, the airflow on mine can be closed completely, i know it stops but try and give it a nudge as it seems it has a click there but after it goes full close..

Aye, mine can fully close as well, but I’ve found with some tanks it’s better if the airflow is closed off right under the coil. I can’t say it makes much difference with this though, when i compare the two.

Aye, mine can fully close as well, but I’ve found with some tanks it’s better if the airflow is closed off right under the coil. I can’t say it makes much difference with this though, when i compare the two.
I've a fair few rta 's with plug in under coil airflow adapters. Probably worth me looking to see which fit snug for a thin airflow stream from under the coil. As the coil can be positioned quite high on the rba, room shouldn't be an issue.

I've a fair few rta 's with plug in under coil airflow adapters. Probably worth me looking to see which fit snug for a thin airflow stream from under the coil. As the coil can be positioned quite high on the rba, room shouldn't be an issue.

Let us know if you find something suitable.

@eyeball kid , @rew , i have two here, one reduced with mesh and the other just tightened with the airflow ring, and cant really tell them apart. Other than the one reduced with mesh flooding slightly now and then. I think it’s not quite enough cotton in the gaps.

I’m thinking the mesh isn’t necessary and probably won’t bother next time.

I’ve just been having a play with the Zeta Rba and made a restrictor with a tight coil of flat Kanthal and it’s narrowed it down nicely to about 1.5mm, nice smooth airflow and it’s definitely concentrated the flavour, I’ve got the airflow adjuster almost completely closed 1.1ohm 6 wraps 0.28 nichrome contact coil wicked with Muji, lovely dense warm vape at only 10 watts.

Back
Top Bottom