What's new

Think Vape, Zeta

eyeball kid

Legend
I received this from the ever awesome Ella of @Sourcemore fame.
This represents my own thoughts and not necessarily those of potv.
WP_20200102_20_17_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20200102_20_13_23_Pro.jpg

We have the Think Vape, Zeta all in one (AIO) system.
You get your Zeta complete with pod (3ml), two coils, one 0.5 ohm mesh and one 1ohm kanthal. A usb charge lead and instruction manual.
You will need to purchase your own 18650 battery.
You have 60w of power available here and all the adjustable features of the best current mods. All tc formats are represented.
WP_20200102_20_12_39_Pro.jpg

It's exactly what you'd expect. A box mod that contains everything inside a nice classic tidy case.
The pod is more like an acrylic box with an adjustable airflow intake at the base. The airflow runs from tight mtl to a restricted dtl vape when fully open and everything inbetween.
Filling is probably the easiest of any pod I've used. Simple rubber bung that's intelligently placed on the front of the pod so you need not pull the thing out every time you need to fill it.
The drip tip is a 510 style so you can use your own if the supplied one isn't to your taste.I
As you'd expect the 0.5 ohm coil is aimed at dtl style gaping and handled 70%vg juice fine.
The 1ohm coil is a tighter draw by design fire mtl vaping and the flavours first class. I mean amazing.
WP_20200102_20_12_52_Pro.jpg

Now I've said before I didn't get on with billet box's and there's little hiding that this looks very billet like but the more compact size here and there's not a bewildering choice of accessories to confuse the simple like me.
Buttons are simple. The only visable button when the sides are attached is the fire button which is comfortable to use and utilities the five fast clicks to switch on and off. The wattage up and down buttons (which also.scroll through the menu) are hidden beneath the panel.
The screen is small and discreet but pin sharp and showed your essential info (wattage, voltage, coil ohms and cell life).
I'm not going to list every spec as the attached link has all you need on it and no it's not a sharesale link so I don't benefit.
WP_20191214_13_18_27_Pro.jpg

I've taken my time with this as I couldn't believe how good this is. Build what is excellent with the side panels being held firm with four magnets per side.
It's the perfect pod system. The stock coils are better than my previous favourite the pasito plus you can get an optional rba for a fiver that delivers high end rta quality vaping.
The stock coils have wicked perfectly and lasted extremely well and the little zeta has sat in my pocket ready for action all Christmas.
The fact that it takes an external 18650 also means I haven't had to charge this at all during the day. It's kept going. You can charge your cell via the usb port but an external charger is always recommend.
Oh, it's just an amazing bit of kit and an sensor steal. I've honestly had this in constant use since setting it up and ordered myself two for daily use.
Available for an astonishing twenty five quid from @Sourcemore ,
Get yours here.
https://www.sourcemore.com/think-vape-zeta-aio-pod-kit.html
You'll also find links to spare coils, pods and the rba on the page.
Big thanks to Ella, as ever.

Last edited:
The flavour is shockingly good. It’s the first stock coil I have used that I will happily vape on all day as opposed to just using them for dog walks or pub trips.

Nice review and I agree totally with you I have two already and may even get a third to put away for a rainy day! I like the stock coils but I also like the RBA it's easy to build and wick and works really well. I may well try the lower ohm coil today as I have a few 3mg juices to try.

Yup, 100% agree. Probably the best aio for the money and unless someone reinvents this compact format with a 10ml pod, I can't see it being improved.
Nice review @eyeball kid

I said I’d done with pods, I said the airflow was too big on the RBA for me, I said I didn’t use 90% of the gear I’ve already got, I stumbled and I fell, ordered on and gone for silver now the wait.

I said I’d done with pods, I said the airflow was too big on the RBA for me, I said I didn’t use 90% of the gear I’ve already got, I stumbled and I fell, ordered on and gone for silver now the wait.
I will play with a few rba 's I've got as I'm sure I can find another that fits or can be fettled.
thanks all.
I've not been this surprised on pound for pound quality since the aleader squonker.
it's really well made and works with every coil/rba.
I know folks can't get there heads around pods here but they will happily pay £20-30 on spec to try a new tank. You get the whole lot here for twenty five quid. Madness.

I think you’ll like it, the air is a bit loose on the rba but I’m finding just closing off the ring works pretty well to tighten it up a bit. I’ll try some mesh in the air hole when I next have it out to build it.

Got to be worth a dabble at that price, clincher for me is more the recommendations from you guys who’s opinions are more valuable than a bargain vape... most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom