What's new

Think Vape Zeta + RBA

MetalVape90

Achiever
This is my first device review but I’ll give my thoughts on it and this review is on the Think Vape Zeta AIO with the RBA.

26702525-8656-493E-865C-F01EEF240DBB.jpeg

The Think Vape Zeta AIO looks a lot like the Dot AIO and that maybe a con to some people.

specifications:
Battery: External 18650.
Wattage Range: 5-60W.
Maximum Voltage output: 8V.
Functions: Wattage, Bypass, Temp control (SS and Ni200).
Coil Options: 1.0 ohm regular round, 0.5 ohm Mesh, 0.2 ohm Mesh, RBA.
Capacity: 3ml.
Dimensions: 86mm by 45mm by 24mm.
Colours Available: Gold, Black and Gold, Stainless Steel and Gold, more colour options maybe available.

RBA section! The RBA is tiny but resembles the old Kbox RBA section. You can fit 24 gauge wire builds in with 3mm ID with 5 wraps but it’ll threaten to dry hit and it will dry hit. Your best bet with this RBA section is 26 gauge wire with 6 wraps with an ID of 3mm to do restrictive lung hits or MTL with this RBA. The RBA does come with a 510 adapter so you can pulse your coils to remove any hot spots. The wicking ports are small so thicker liquids of 70/30+ may have trouble wicking. When wicking the RBA section it’s best to use the damming method and allow the eliquid to wick the coils through capillary action.

The regular coil set from the 1.0 ohm regular round wire to the 0.2 ohm mesh are very flavourful and all of them can handle the thicker liquids without issues.

The Zeta AIO is very compact but the negative terminal will shred the negative ends of your battery wraps when either putting in or removing your batteries. There’s some play in both panels so it may rattle when moving the device in your hand. When holding the device you might cover the airflow, this might be helpful in cutting down the airflow a little more to achieve a more restrictive MTL but if you’re doing restrictive lung hits it maybe an issue.

Overall I like the device. It’s a good little stealthy kit I use for MTL.

Last edited:
Have just ordered one of these and the rba. Although there seem to be a few cons, I think the pros outweigh them for me

Have just ordered one of these and the rba. Although there seem to be a few cons, I think the pros outweigh them for me
I think the cons maybe subjective though so just take it with a pinch of salt. You might have a completely different experience to what I am having with the device.

Back
Top Bottom