What's new

Smok Nord

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright apes. We are back again with a hardware review.

This was sent out by smok for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

The Smok Nord

20190201_135521.jpg

So in the box you get

1 X nord mod
1 X pod
1 x 0.6ohm mesh coil
1 X 1.4ohm normal coil
Usb cable
And all the bits of paper no one looks.

The pod just pulls off and pushes back on. There is a rubber plug in the side of the pod which makes filling very easy. The fill port is large enough I've not had any issues filling or spilling juice while filling.

So this is smoks latest pod system. And the very first smok product I am actually impressed with. I have the non TPD compliant version with a 3ml pod and 1100mah battery. Although the mesh coil provides a great vape I feel it's kinda pointless with only 3ml of juice you are constantly refilling the pod and the 1100mah battery doesn't last. For me a pod system is for mtl high nic/nic salt vaping. So I have been using mine simply for that. 25mg nic salts. How this is really based on how I like to vape. The draw you get on this is near perfect for my style of vaping. With the mtl coil the battery is lasting nearly 2 days. The mouth piece feels almost as if it was made for my mouth. It is really comfortable. The pod system it's self has a nice weight to it and a really good finish. The mtl coil is still going strong after 2 weeks of daily use. I was quite sceptical when I heard this was being sent. I had my smok bashing cap at the ready but I really can't fault this at all. I will be purchasing more mtl coils for this and it will get regular use.

Smok really has turned a corner with this and I really hope they continue rather than releasing something every week which is below standard.

20190201_135542.jpg

Available in 6 different colours.

Currently priced at $35.99 on the smok website.

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

https://store.smoktech.com/product/details/nord-kit

Nice review Sam, you're not the first to say good things about this. Maybe Smok have got their act together.

thanks for the review i was expecting it to get a bashing lol might have to grab one and check it out :2thumbsup:

thanks for the review i was expecting it to get a bashing lol might have to grab one and check it out :2thumbsup:

The only bit that is slightly negative is putting a 0.6ohm mesh coil in a kit with a 2 or 3ml capacity.

Cracking review Sam as always sounds like Smok are on to a winner with this one have heard others say that this is good............

Back
Top Bottom