What's new

Review - Vaporesso PodStick

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
@Vaporesso

Vaporesso’s offering of a pod kit comes in the super lightweight, top filling, PodStick. Featuring both Meshed and CCELL ceramic coils, while controlled via the Omni Board Mini chipset. However in todays market with so many pods systems, how does the Vaporesso PodStick stand out from the crowd. Is the fact the PodStick low in weight, a sign of a short battery life? How does the PodStick actually vape? Let’s delve into this review and find out.

Click on the image below to read the review

Won this in a compo and agree with all you have said, As a predominately DTL vaper I have been surprised how much I have enjoyed this little stick in MTL mode. I tend to take it everywhere with me and it serves me well in the car where cloud chucking devices can be a little dangerous in winter when you cant have the window open. The tight MTL draw just happens to be exactly where i like it. Also great for club cycling as its light and discreet.

Won this in a compo and agree with all you have said, As a predominately DTL vaper I have been surprised how much I have enjoyed this little stick in MTL mode. I tend to take it everywhere with me and it serves me well in the car where cloud chucking devices can be a little dangerous in winter when you cant have the window open. The tight MTL draw just happens to be exactly where i like it. Also great for club cycling as its light and discreet.
I've been lucky enough to have tested three pods now from vaporesso (aura, exo and podstick) and have to say they are leagues ahead with tech and flavour. Love that they all have automatic wattage throttling if the wick is not saturated enough. Really is a coil saver and in return saves a fortune in burnt out coils. Really good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom