What's new

Pugsley gives his First and Second Degree the Third Degree with the Vaporesso Degree Pod Kit

Congrats on the silver medal. Well deserved. Great, entertaining review as usual. I don't like pods as such, but I have to say there are some cracking AIO type devices that have come out recently which are ideal for MTL/ RDL

Well done on your award Pugs, well deserved. Thank again for another of your great entertaining and informative reviews. This forum needs a means of giving all three of like, thanks and lol at the same time. :D

Congrats on the silver medal. Well deserved. Great, entertaining review as usual. I don't like pods as such, but I have to say there are some cracking AIO type devices that have come out recently which are ideal for MTL/ RDL
Thank you sir ;) I have to agree, it's really not an area that i've paid much attention to but they certainly have their uses, I'll prob be doing a few more of these things in the future :2thumbsup:

Thank you sir ;) I have to agree, it's really not an area that i've paid much attention to but they certainly have their uses, I'll prob be doing a few more of these things in the future :2thumbsup:

The Thinkvape Zeta ticks a lot of boxes for me. Tiny device with 18650 battery, VW up to 60 watts, 3ml. Stock coils are really good and has a decent optional rba. Doors can have a bit rattle, but it is a pretty cheap device.

One of these popped up in my Amazon suggestions earlier. I'm looking at something as a work device.

After the leaky drama and ballache of the Aegis Boost , it's refreshing to read your review, so in light of this......

oooooo-thats-going.jpg

Back
Top Bottom