What's new

Navi Pod Mod

First off I would like to thank @VOOPOO for giving me this pod to try. I don't often get excited about pods but for once I did as soon as I saw the Navi. So I appreciate the opportunity to try it out. :worship:

I'm not going to do a long in depth review as that's already been done by @DeeDee and @iqon. But I am going to give my opinion and a tiny bit of advice for Voopoo at the end.

I like the Navi. I like it alot. Tha Gene chip is extremely good. The Pod is very easy to use with the settings simple and the instruction manual giving ample instruction. It's a nice size and fits comfortably in my hand. The Pod does have a little bit of a wiggle from side to side and although it's a little bit annoying, it's not excessive and the magnets are strong so the pod is secure and not going anywhere until you intentionally remove it.

The airflow is very nice with 3 way airflow of which one is adjustable. Adjusting it does make a small difference and it is perceptible but it's not a massive difference. The Pod can be set to use the fire button, draw activation or both. The draw activation works flawlessly. It also has a dedicated rba mode.

There are a lot of coil options with all pnp coils being compatible. The 1.2 ohm ceramic coil is the closest you can get to a true mtl. The 1 ohm coil is a very loose mtl or a restricted direct lung. The remaining options are for restricted DL or DL. Even the 0.8 so called mtl coil is really way too loose for mtl and is far more suited to restricted direct lung.

I received the rba yesterday and was disappointed that there is no 510 adapter to facilitate building the rba. Today I played around with it and managed to build it without any difficulties by using ceramic tweezers to hold the rba base to the prongs in the Navi base and firing the mod. It worked like a charm and I was able to dry burn the coil. However, I think some more thought should have gone in to the rba and a 510 connection via an adapter should have been incorporated like the Mechlyfe rba for the Vinci which is also compatible with the Navi.

The flavour has been outstanding. The 4 coils I've tried so far plus the rba all give amazing, intense flavour. Absolutely first class. I'm thoroughly impressed. Vapour production is also very good.

I *really* like the Navi Pod mod. It is something that I will happily continue to use daily.

BUT....

I do have one piece of advice for @VOOPOO that I desperately hope you listen to. You have focused a lot on the direct lung and restricted direct lung market with your coils. The 1.2 ohm ceramic coil is the only coil that has a true mtl restrictiveness to it. The 1 ohm coil is an incredibly loose mtl. The 0.8 ohm which is called the mtl coil is not really a mtl coil and is too airy. The rba is also a restricted direct lung coil. I have been using the 1.2 and 1 ohm coil for mtl and I have enjoyed it very much but there is an enormous mtl market out there who would like a much more restricted airflow coil option that is not ceramic. The most valuable feedback I can give you is to introduce more coils in to your range that focus on a tighter mtl draw. A mtl rba would also be very nice. If you are unsure of how restricted the coils should be then the 1.2 ceramic coil should be your benchmark. The draw should NOT be any looser than the 1.2 ohm ceramic coil. An rba and a mesh coil option with a draw like the ceramic coil would be an absolute winner. And future rba coils need a 510 adapter.

View attachment 210656
Yes i 100% agree.

I havent tried the 1.2 ceramic coil but i will be now. The Vinci Air does give a much more restricted mtl draw imo, i enjoyed the 1.0 coil in the Air buy not in the navi or vinci.

Thanks for sharing mate

Has anyone tried Reewape Ruok RBA in Navi kit? I've read somewhere that even its compatible with Vinci and Vinci X, it may not be compatible with the Navi.

Back
Top Bottom