What's new

It Makes No Sensis

Hi

@Mawsley i think a smoker looking to quit would benefit yes, as long as they have the mtl coil, if u aren't going to use it then give it away. The tpd pod is shit I agree and we said so on the review that Si and I did.
Also the cost of the pod is too high, yeah its glass but still.
There are many on here that love using the sensis so maybe chuck it in the giveaway section matey

Up to u of course

surely it’s not a pod? pods are wee small tiny pocket devices for puffing discretely. this sensus is a big daft cheap plastic mod with a daft plastic proprietary tank attached to it. i think they have seen you coming.

and why not just put a 510 screw on the plastic tank? then you wouldn’t need an adaptor.
You're right, of course Zou. I think they call them pod-mod kits these days with just the tank thingy bit being considered the pod.

surely it’s not a pod? pods are wee small tiny pocket devices for puffing discretely. this sensus is a big daft cheap plastic mod with a daft plastic proprietary tank attached to it. i think they have seen you coming.

and why not just put a 510 screw on the plastic tank? then you wouldn’t need an adaptor.

It's not a pod, not really.... just really basic tank with no airflow options and a bottom fill bung and push in coils... it is glass and metal though, not plastic. It's just a tank without a 510 really.

The mod isn't a 'big cheap plastic thing' either, it's quite a nice mod imo. Comfortable to hold, good battery size, nice screen.

It's not a pod, not really.... just really basic tank with no airflow options and a bottom fill bung and push in coils... it is glass and metal though, not plastic. It's just a tank without a 510 really.

The mod isn't a 'big cheap plastic thing' either, it's quite a nice mod imo. Comfortable to hold, good battery size, nice screen.

fair enough, i suppose it doesn’t matter what materials it is made from, it just seems pointless to me. i suppose it’s not aimed at somebody like me.

also whenever i read people posting about this pod tank devices, they’re always saying it leaks, or it leaks less than some other one. i wouldn’t buy a device that leaks. i don’t see any advantage.

fair enough, i suppose it doesn’t matter what materials it is made from, it just seems pointless to me. i suppose it’s not aimed at somebody like me.

also whenever i read people posting about this pod tank devices, they’re always saying it leaks, or it leaks less than some other one. i wouldn’t buy a device that leaks. i don’t see any advantage.

The leaking thing is mainly condensation I think. It's a design flaw in all these things.. because the airflow has to come in through the top of the mod, rather than the bottom of the tank... and the bottom of the tank is basically inside the mod, so any condensation collects in the top of the mod.

There is no advantage over a 'normal' tank and mod that I can see... especially when they have easy top fill tanks that actually work, like the Zlide and Zenith.

In a way, I'd feel bad about giving them something I think is shit. Anyone think a smoker would get on with it?

No, it's ass backwards to me for a smoker. A 'complicated' mod with loads of functions that are hard to understand, a tank that's kind of a pain in the arse to fill and isn't easy to adjust the airflow for a perfect draw.

I'd give a smoker the Adept kit, a simple to use and understand mod, with a tank that's easy to fill and adjust the airflow. .... which shows Innokin do understand the concept of making something friendly for new vapers. .. but I don't think the Sensis fits that description.

No, it's ass backwards to me for a smoker. A 'complicated' mod with loads of functions that are hard to understand, a tank that's kind of a pain in the arse to fill and isn't easy to adjust the airflow for a perfect draw.

I'd give a smoker the Adept kit, a simple to use and understand mod, with a tank that's easy to fill and adjust the airflow. .... which shows Innokin do understand the concept of making something friendly for new vapers. .. but I don't think the Sensis fits that description.
But this is literally a royal pain in the arse to fill...the hole is too small, the bottle nozzle blocks it, air doesn’t escape and then liquid does. It’s a terrible design. The other ones I’ve used (not many) are far better.

Two hours with a screwdriver and a prongy thing - no plastic bung.

But this is literally a royal pain in the arse to fill...the hole is too small, the bottle nozzle blocks it, air doesn’t escape and then liquid does. It’s a terrible design. The other ones I’ve used (not many) are far better.

haha, the hole is massive compared to some of the smaller pods, which are even worse. :)

I hate all 'bung fill' though, it's such a step backwards. I remember the first time I used a top fill tank that didn't flood every time I filled it and I was like 'Wow, they've finally sussed it, this is great" .. I don't know why we seem to be going backwards with tank design.

haha, the hole is massive compared to some of the smaller pods, which are even worse. :)

I hate all 'bung fill' though, it's such a step backwards. I remember the first time I used a top fill tank that didn't flood every time I filled it and I was like 'Wow, they've finally sussed it, this is great" .. I don't know why we seem to be going backwards with tank design.
Because it’s cheap shit? :D

Back
Top Bottom