What's new

Innokin Endura M18 Pod Kit.

Astral

Achiever
Innokin M18 Endura Pod.

Disclaimer: This is an independent review of a device kindly provided to me by @Innokin and is not associated to Planet Of The Vapes or any other organisation. The opinions here are purely my own and I am not receiving any payment or inducement for this review.

IMG_20201211_212248 (2).jpg IMG_20201211_212426 (3).jpg

Innokin, I love you.

it’s not often I declare my love for a multinational mega corporation either but in this case I don’t care - I’m not just saying it, I do.

It’s not just for the faultless products you keep sending me, it’s for your new found commitment to only using paper packaging for wrappings you send them in too.

I may be showing myself up as a bit of a do-gooding environmentalist here, but I don’t care, and to be honest I don’t even care if your commitment is genuine or just a PR stunt, it’s a step in the right direction and very much appreciated.

I can’t promise it’ll be for all time, but for now, it’s genuine, and I’m enamoured.

IMG_20201211_213919 (2).jpg IMG_20201211_213226 (2).jpg

Another move in the right direction is this new Endura M18 you’ve sent me.

It’s excellent, and you’ve only gone and done it again!

Goodness me, my friends. Stop it! You’re going to put everyone else to shame.

This time you’ve only gone and improved on the unimprovable - the Endura.

It’s not even as if it was outdated in the first place, it just suffered a slight image problem because of its ubiquity - and I’m not saying ubiquity in a snobbish or derogative way - I’m saying it because it’s always been the perfect beginner's choice - and just like a like a pair of Levi 501’s, Beatles album or Austin Mini, everybody’s had at least one, at least once.

The name Endura also conjures up many images in itself.

It must surely now be the most ubiquitous name in all of vaping - a legend, and one that everyone knows and has probably tried, and thanks to Innokins fresh redesign, it’s one everyone's going to continue to know and love too.

The name is now so ubiquitous, in fact, it can immediately conjure up some unjust negative connotations amongst some, but not for me.

When I say it, I say it not because I feel that everybody feels derogatorily towards the product or beginner’s vaping, far from it. I say it because this is a product line that genuinely stands head and shoulders above everything else in its class - and this new M18 Endura is no different.

It’s a complete redesign of what’s gone before, and borne this legendary name, and so far they’ve always gone and done it justice - and this one looks no different.

The new M18 Endura is a gorgeous piece of design. It's a sleek, flat, rounded rectangular pocketable affair measuring 86.5 x 30.2 x 17mm with a type-c charging port located neatly on the bottom and a dual power/boost button low down on one of the sides.

It comes in a choice of colours - Black, Grey, White, Purple, Blue, Midnight Green and Rose Gold, all of which are understated and have a metalicism pleasing on the eye.

IMG_20201213_085015.jpg IMG_20201213_085818.jpg

Even the placement of the power button eventually feels natural - and as a Sceptre user who had initial reservations about the side-power button on that device - I’d already had to overcome my initial preconceived reservations about finding it as intuitive as I do. This one is a little low down though.

Side buttons often feel counter intuitive in their placement, but you soon stop noticing them once in use.

Another thing that's natural here is the auto-draw system - this just works - and have a relatively tight draw depending on the 180 degree orientation you have the pod facing.

It works entirely as it should and ramps up extremely quickly, just as you’d expect from an innokin product, and there’s no delay, no stutter, just a nice quick, speedy vapour production and mouth fill.

The coils produce a warm-ish vapour at 10 - 13.5 w - and have a relatively tight draw depending on the orientation you have the pod facing.

They come in 1.5 ohm and 1.6 BCG varieties and can be replaced incredibly easily once spent. In fact, this is one of the smoothest coil changing methods I've ever encountered.

IMG_20201213_090150.jpg IMG_20201213_090226.jpg

The rotation of the pod is one of the very few places you can say Innokin have been the copy-cats and copied an idea themselves, but rotating the pod’s orientation for variable venting is such a good and simple idea it's silly not to - and you can't blame them for it.

The 700mah battery life is reasonable for an MTL vaper too and might just get you through a whole day if you’re a light user, but if you're a heavy one you’ll need a top-up or a recharge at some point - but it does at least have type-c charging for modern convenience.

In use the Endura is where the device really excels though.

Drawing on the mouthpiece is a pleasantly satisfying affair. It's a comfortable elongated rectangular design, that sits perfectly between the lips and shouldn’t give anyone any trouble or discomfort.

With the low power, the coils or mouthpiece don't get too hot, so there’s no danger of burning your lips, or getting any hot spits or dry hits.

Changing the coils is almost as easy as changing the magnetised pods themselves. They simply pop in under a twist off base, and filling them is a simple side-fill affair, seemingly leak-free with a simple un-membraned filling-hole and rubber bung.

As a relative newcomer to pods I’ve always had my preconceived conceptions about rubber bungs and their propensity for leaks, but much to my surprise this one seems to show no sign of it whatsoever. My Sceptre has only had one wet night in two months, and that was probably my fault.

The real pièce de résistance of this pod though is it’s boost mode and it’s simple green and purple illuminations. You simply hold the power button down and the wattage gets bumped up from 10 to 13.5w, and you get some snazzy green and purple LEDs to show you which you're on, just in case you can’t remember.

So if you want a nice little bump up in power, you can have one simply by pressing a button.

Like I said, this is a perfect little beginners device, and by the looks of this, the Endura range looks like it’s going to stay that way some time to come.

There’s no sign of Innokin resting on their laurels and letting up anytime soon and long may it continue.

IMG_20201213_090512.jpg

Just won one of these in Dee Dee’s giveaway. My wife is going to have it and give up smoking, so seeing these positive reviews is great as the last time She tried it was a bit of a disaster!

Just won one of these in Dee Dee’s giveaway. My wife is going to have it and give up smoking, so seeing these positive reviews is great as the last time She tried it was a bit of a disaster!

Hi, Hope your wife quit smoking soon. :)

If you have any further questions or concerns about our product,
please feel free to DM me or send an email to [email protected]

Take care!

Back
Top Bottom