What's new

IJOY STICK VPC.....review..

joe clay

Veteran
And todays review is;
The iJOY STICK VPC which was kindly sent to me for the sole purpose of this review by IJOY...so lets get down to it;

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough iu have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

IJOY STICK VPC

Size: 19mm x 108mm
Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
Max Wattage: 15W
Resistance Range: 1.0-3.0ohm
E-juice Capacity: 1.6ml
Resistance: 1.6ohm
Charging Port: Micro USB

Package Includes;
Rechargeable STICK VPC device
VPC UNIPOD ADAPTER
VPC 1.6 POD (1.6ml)
USB cableManual
Warranty card/Warning card
View attachment 180585

With the amount of pods that are coming on the market these days who knows which one to choose from ie; slim pod, stick pod, refillable pods, throw away pods ect ect...the list goes on BUT what IJOY have done here is to bring out a pod that can be used with other 510 tanks as the main power stick has a spring loaded 510, but enough of that for the moment as we take a look at the juice pod part.
View attachment 180586

The pod itself screws onto the main pod via a standard 510 screw fitting then the actual juice part of the pod just slots into place with a click and it holds in place very well.
View attachment 180587
View attachment 180588

To fill with your favourite juice just lift the small rubber gromit to expose the fill hole for your juice, the juice well will hold about 1.6ml of juice then simply fit the gromit closed and then fit the pod into place and your good to go.
View attachment 180589
View attachment 180590

Now the driptip is fixed and cannot be replaced as its part of the pod and unfortunately IJOY only has the one pod in the kit, so you will have to buy a separate juice pod.

It’s a pen style device and is powered by a 1100mAH internal battery so you should have plenty of vape time between charges.....charging port is via the USB at the side of the fire button.
View attachment 180591

With a maximum output of 15w and comes topped with the new Diamond VPC pod which is clean and simple to use.

Turns off and on with the classic 5 clicks and has all the appropriate protections (short circuit and low battery).
View attachment 180592

The indication of residual battery is given by an LED around the fire button.
Light BLUE – battery between 100 and 70%.
GREEN light – battery between 69 and 40%.
RED light – battery between 39 and 0%.

If your thinking of vaping then this IJOY STICK VPC is a good way to start your vape journey off with because as you progress you CAN fit an atomizer with the 510 threading and i like that.
Its nice and snazzy in the hand and with the 1100mAH internal battery and the 15W should last you the whole day on a single charge.

The flavour production is'nt bad at all and with the 15w you get a better vapour production than many other pods out there.

https://www.ijoycig.com

.....Joe

Last edited:
And todays review is;
The iJOY STICK VPC which was kindly sent to me for the sole purpose of this review by IJOY...so lets get down to it;

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough iu have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

IJOY STICK VPC

Size: 19mm x 108mm
Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
Max Wattage: 15W
Resistance Range: 1.0-3.0ohm
E-juice Capacity: 1.6ml
Resistance: 1.6ohm
Charging Port: Micro USB

Package Includes;
Rechargeable STICK VPC device
VPC UNIPOD ADAPTER
VPC 1.6 POD (1.6ml)
USB cableManual
Warranty card/Warning card
View attachment 180585

With the amount of pods that are coming on the market these days who knows which one to choose from ie; slim pod, stick pod, refillable pods, throw away pods ect ect...the list goes on BUT what IJOY have done here is to bring out a pod that can be used with other 510 tanks as the main power stick has a spring loaded 510, but enough of that for the moment as we take a look at the juice pod part.
View attachment 180586

The pod itself screws onto the main pod via a standard 510 screw fitting then the actual juice part of the pod just slots into place with a click and it holds in place very well.
View attachment 180587
View attachment 180588

To fill with your favourite juice just lift the small rubber gromit to expose the fill hole for your juice, the juice well will hold about 1.6ml of juice then simply fit the gromit closed and then fit the pod into place and your good to go.
View attachment 180589
View attachment 180590

Now the driptip is fixed and cannot be replaced as its part of the pod and unfortunately IJOY only has the one pod in the kit, so you will have to buy a separate juice pod.

It’s a pen style device and is powered by a 1100mAH internal battery so you should have plenty of vape time between charges.....charging port is via the USB at the side of the fire button.
View attachment 180591

With a maximum output of 15w and comes topped with the new Diamond VPC pod which is clean and simple to use.

Turns off and on with the classic 5 clicks and has all the appropriate protections (short circuit and low battery).
View attachment 180592

The indication of residual battery is given by an LED around the fire button.
Light BLUE – battery between 100 and 70%.
GREEN light – battery between 69 and 40%.
RED light – battery between 39 and 0%.

If your thinking of vaping then this IJOY STICK VPC is a good way to start your vape journey off with because as you progress you CAN fit an atomizer with the 510 threading and i like that.
Its nice and snazzy in the hand and with the 1100mAH internal battery and the 15W should last you the whole day on a single charge.

The flavour production is'nt bad at all and with the 15w you get a better vapour production than many other pods out there.

https://www.ijoycig.com

.....Joe
Hi mate. Tried to click on the image attachments but kept getting Error!

I know, bloody annoying
Mate I sometimes have posting issues with things getting pasted and vanishing. Have you tried doing an edit on it but when and before you do do the edit choose "more options" then click on preview. Delete the pics there in that section and try to upload them again!? When I havent gone into preveiw before deleting and re uploading I've sometimes ended up with two lots of pics and its looked odd. Thats where it's always worked for me, in the preview more options area of editing the post.

Back
Top Bottom