What's new

Eleaf Ijust mini, + PrimeBush sneak peak

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
wasn't sure on the right section for this tbh, certainly is small, so here we go

This one was a choice between another generic pod system or the Eleaf Ijust mini, I chose the latter

Everything these days seems to be pod system or aio. There has been a resurgence of sorts in some, what you may deem “older” tech, in some pretty niche markets, one being the 18350 mech, either topped with a small tank or rda.

The Ijust mini kind of bridges the gap between those to.

IMG_20191109_201847.jpg

The Ijust mini kit, a “mini” variable voltage stick mod combined with Ijust mini atomiser, coming in at a mere 104mm tall and 22mm in diameter, housing what I believe to be a 18350 cell at 1100mah

In the box ,

there is the mod and tank, some spares for the tank a couple coils, spare bubble tank, usb charge cable and user manuals

The Ijust atomiser
IMG_20191109_201919.jpg

Up top, is the top fill top cap, a “childproof” pull up and slide, with the 510 stem style drip tip
IMG_20191109_202050.jpg

The glass is held in place by the metal and oringed seal, this can be unscrewed to change out your glass
At the base there is 2 different airflow slots you can choose from depending on your coil preference, cyclops style or a multi holed which can be closed all the way down, only one of the airflow types is open at once
IMG_20191109_201951.jpg
IMG_20191109_202024.jpg

The 2 included coil choices are a 0.6 mesh and a 1.2 round wire coil
IMG_20191109_202242.jpg
IMG_20191109_202335.jpg

The “mod” has a standard 510 at the top, power/adjustment button surrounded by a led & usb charge port
IMG_20191109_202123.jpg

IMG_20191109_202157.jpg

The mod is very basic in operation 5 clicks on and off, 3 clicks to choose between power settings of high (green) medium (blue) red (low).

Nowhere does it state the actual voltage, I’m assuming 3.7 , 3.5 & 3.3 in that area give or take

Those same colours will also indicate your battery level 100% - 60% green , 59% - 20% blue, 19% and less red

Also has the standard in built safety features of 10 second cut off vape time, short circuit and no atomiser protections and also low voltage, it will not fire when the battery reaches 3.3v , will flash multiple times and will not fire

My thoughts on it, I’ve actually really liked using this, an awesome alternative to a pod system, all the benefits of a pod with small size and portability, you also have the option of using the mod with something like a small rda.

The tank, I was surprisingly impressed with it, the top fill is great, and secure there’s no opening this by accident , in your pocket & nice and easy to fill

The 2 coil options you get is also a nice touch, theres the 0.6 mesh for a nice dtl vape then there’s the 1.2 for mtl, the airflow options really does mean you can utilise both on the same tank, the flavour on both coils is also decent, definitely going to beat your average pod system

Now talking of flavour, you may of seen that there’s is a collaboration going on with a couple vendors on potv, I was sent this concoction to see what I thought of it, enter PrimeBush mk1 don’t know the actual name or release date as of yet, but I thought this could be the perfect setup to try this out on , nice bit of mtl action

This is going to be rather short, definitely a unique juice haven’t tasted anything like it before tbh and I’m not a tobacco vaper, so I was a little apprehensive, needn't of worried, you get a biscuity, caramel ,smoked flavour excellently blended with a nice rich custard, now I thought the tobacco would be overpowering but it isn’t in the slightest, it just ads that smokey component that in turn makes that caramel like a salted caramel

One to give a try for sure, even if like me you don't normally do tobaccos as it’s more on the dessert end of the scale

All in all a great pod alternative, with decent flavour on either coil option, versatility of dtl & mtl, easily pocketable and with the same battery life as you would get from an average pod system of 1100mah

Thanks to Ella over @Sourcemore for sending this over & thanks for reading
https://www.sourcemore.com/eleaf-ijust-mini-vape-kit.html

Pleased you enjoyed it mate, I have to be honest I was a bit nervous sending it for you to try because I know you can’t stand tobacco. Thanks for giving it a shot!

Primebush [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Nice review mate, and looking forward to lee/zt Bush
Really not keen on straight tobacco , but had a few now where it is a flavouring and combined with the other flavours is pukka, bread of heaven and private reserve spring to mind

Pleased you enjoyed it mate, I have to be honest I was a bit nervous sending it for you to try because I know you can’t stand tobacco. Thanks for giving it a shot!

as well you ought to have been ;) , nice work mate

Back
Top Bottom