What's new

DRAG X MOD POD

iqon

Achiever
Fabtastic!!!

Big thanks to @VOOPOO for giving me that special feeling. These are my own views of my very special Drag X.
upload_2020-8-2_12-4-3.jpeg

To start with my special Drag X prize came with its own special packaging.
upload_2020-8-2_12-5-50.jpeg

upload_2020-8-2_12-6-29.jpeg

Contents -
Mod
Pod 4.5ml / 2ml TPD
PnP-VM1,0.3Ω coil
PnP-VM6,0.15Ω coil
Type-C Cable
User Manual
Warranty Card
Uses 18650 battery - Not included

Specs include -
Gene TT chip
- Has the usual 5 clicks for on to get you the SMART mode - The smart mode detects the coil and instantly offers you the best at wattage for the selected coil and wont let you go over.
3 clicks for RBA
Fire and bottom clears puff counter, fire and top locks the device
Both top and bottom gets you the 14 day puff counter, press fire button 2 seconds to clear.
press all buttons gets you the clock, press fir button 2 seconds to clear.
5w - 80w power with Ignition speed of 0.001s
Score ranking mode
for those of you so inclined to download. Personally I like the screen just the way it is.
8 levels of safety protection

Compatable with all of the 6 PNP coils plus RBA.
55.jpg

There are 7 colours to chose from and I like the look of all of them.
upload_2020-8-2_12-15-42.jpeg

The pod made of PCTG is all one, no separate drip tip here. You will find the fill hole on the bottom, the plug is easy to remove and being clear it`s no mess filing. The pod is held in place with 3 strong magnets.
I have used the supplied coils plus the PnP-VM3 0.45Ω coil.
Each coil had been left to prime for around 30 minutes. I found the 0.3 gave up after 2 days / just over 1000 puffs.
The 0.15 also gave up after 2 days / just over 1000 puffs but this coil also had other problems towards the end - the screen would go dull when pressing fire button and ignition became more intense as though it was firing at a higher wattage than stated. I was still using the 0.45 when I started to write this review but alas I`m nearing 1000 puffs and it may be getting ready for a change. Of the 3 the 0.15 gave slightly better flavour but the 0.45 gives better battery life, as for leaks ive had none worth a mention my biggest concern is the coil life.
upload_2020-8-2_12-7-53.jpeg

As for the mod - the leather has a nice feel to it making the mod comfortable to hold for thumb or finger firing and there is no fingerprints to be found on this mod pod. The adjustable airflow is easy to operate to enable you to find your perfect vape.

Overall this is the most comfortable mod to hold, gives good flavour and cloud. The Battery door was hard to open at first but now easing off. It can be easy to block the airflow when using and the drip tip can get hot and obviously I would like longer coil life.

RBA and 510 adapter now available.
For more information on the Drag X or smaller Drag S visit - https://www.voopoo.com/drag-series/drag-x.html

Ive got plenty of coils and ive found the sofa and blue skies, what more would you want. Thanks again @VOOPOO

upload_2020-8-2_12-31-56.jpeg

Very informative and well set out review, thank you. It is a tasty piece of kit that, I really do fancy it. I'm getting fed up with a brick for a mod and a column for a tank.

Someones well chuffed :)
Its the "pod?" any experienced vaper would like.

More expensive at Ecigone but you get them next day not next year. Sourcemore & the like are around that price & again far more reliable than our dropshipping friends
In my defense I was 1/2 asleep. Normally I would just pick China even considered my local vape shop.

Quick search earlier and pods look to be in short supply uk & china ? just had email from ecigwharehouse & waiting for delivery ? thought this might be standard reply to every order. lol. Nothing lost yet as would have to wait anyway.

Quick search earlier and pods look to be in short supply uk & china ? just had email from ecigwharehouse & waiting for delivery ? thought this might be standard reply to every order. lol. Nothing lost yet as would have to wait anyway.
Ecigone have the pods too, but they seem to be struggling to get stock and updating their websites regularly. Theu sell out fast as i found out last week. In the end i ordered from 3fvape

Back
Top Bottom