What's new

Review The Colossus by The Vape Queen

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
I received a million pounds and anal sex in return for plugging midlands vaping and The Vape Queen.
The mod is shit really, I just made it sound fantastic because of my love of free anal. I doctored the pictures to make it look good.
I still have to claim the money via email to a Prince in Africa who is struggling to get it out of the country.
POTV do not offer anal services or OWO as they value their health and do not practise unsafe sex.
Some people in this country are fucking morons - avoid them.

Full review here

col4.jpg

Colossus was awesome. His skin was metal and he spoke, through slanted text, with a Russian accent. Until that moment my understanding was that all Russians were either girls on vaulting horses with no breasts or little fat men hell-bent on destroying my way of life.

If they’d understood how pathetic my way of life was they could have saved a lot of the money they spent on missile silos.

In true form I’ve managed to go almost half a page without mentioning the mod this review is about or doing anything other than proving to “David Turner” that no one pays for this shit – and if they did they’d be more stupid than him.

Do you think Midlands Vaping would pay me to talk about my teenage wet dreams?

*Midlands Vaping prefer I sent them videos of my abusing myself, I missed this out of the actual review.

col1.jpg

The thing with mod manufacturers in the Philippines, so I’ve discovered, is that they love to talk to people interested in their mods. Joy from MCV is always on Facebook – so often, in fact, that you wonder when he has the time to develop ideas for new products.

It takes all sorts in life, we need mad people to love different stuff otherwise who in their right mind would buy a computer laden with a Windows operating system?

col8.jpg

Nice review bruv, was one mod has thought about, just trying to keep to what need at mo and that be a stack of juice.

#VapeOn

Every time I get hassles with resistance causing voltage drops and the firing button to become so hot I'm surprised it doesn't melt on my Kylin clone,I hunt out one of the reviews on such as this device and drool over it whilst I dismantle the Kylin and set about it with emery paper.I just know that one of these types of mods would probably cause me to scald out my tonsils with the dripper running at 0.2 ohms as there would be nothing lost during the transition of the 30 amps available from my battery to the quad coils,resulting in super-heated juice blasting out the drip tip.I will eventually force my inbuilt miserliness to stfu & go buy a metal tube that looks awesome,performs perfectly time after time after time (you get the idea) and will retain its cost for a long time if I ever chose to sell it and buy a different metal tube.My GF has promised I can spend up to £300 (when she finally gets the compensation cheque) so I'm thinking mech mod+Grand Innovations VV/VW devices,but by the time I'll have the money Mr Mawsley will have posted a review on another few metal tubes for me to drool over,thus forcing me to kill the GF so I can then spend the entire value of the cheque on having every one of these mech mods. :P

Had to take it down.

I've started doing copywriting for a few vendors and there's a clear conflict of interest there. Although they were my honest opinions about products that I'd paid cash for I've already copped flack on this and two other forums.

So I closed it. I was sick of the shit and repeating myself and having my honesty brought into question.

On one forum I've also had to submit a list of people I do work for in order to remain a member.

Back
Top Bottom