Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Review Stainless Steel Lavafire Lock V4 mech mod

Discussion in 'Mechanical Mod Reviews' started by Mawsley, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

I received this mod free of charge for purposes of review but mainly because I give great head. The words are my own but you can copy and change them at your leisure. I am not a responsible person, POTV are not responsible for my review. Adam Ant is a trainspotter.

Full review HERE

DSC_0025.jpg

#1 Mawsley, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mawsley

***UPDATE: I have discovered that Mods&Atties are selling the plain SS version of this in a box set for £59.39 – probably a bit rich but the above comments about the quality of the Titan-inspired mod hold true. Check it out on THIS LINK

3. Petebigmatch

Petebigmatch Postman

First time I have seen one of these,other than the one which I got from ecig outlet about a month ago,this was my first mech mod ,when I got it they had just come in and the guy
    Said that he thought they where around £30 so I got one,went back next week and they have them on sale for £40 .now they have the anodised ones aswell
    great little vaper,love it, on the bottom locking it says beauticig

4. Mawsley

I've lent mine out to Daz as his M16 committed suicide. Hopefully he'll throw in his thoughts about it at some point.

What I have noticed over the last week while doing a load of swapping attys on mods was that it was one of the weaker mods. I reckon I'm going to start doing a chart comparing unloaded mechs on the blog just so I can keep a comparable track on performance. That said, I still love its looks and dinky size...and it still feels a solid little bugger in use akin to the brass M16.

5. Petebigmatch

Petebigmatch Postman

As a first relatively cheap (£30 not to bad ) mod, its not bad at all too see how you get on with it,but at that price you could get a chi you or nemesis from vapegeek for less than a tenner more