Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review Smoktech Magneto V3

Discussion in 'Mechanical Mod Reviews' started by martynparker, Jan 22, 2014.

1. martynparker

martynparker Postman

No problem........ I'm relatively new to the Mech world too. I spent a lot of time researching this. I use eFest batteries (nipple top) and I only tend to use the Magneto in 18350 mode as it's so nice in the hand. I don't use the Vape Fuse as I trust myself not to put the battery in the wrong way and never to transport the mod 'unlocked'. I only use it in the house so the battery life isn't an issue. I don't own a Kick but if I did I'd probably use it with 18490 batteries. I wouldn't use the kick for protection, more for wattage or voltage regulation to give a more regulated vape and protect the battery from over discharge.

As far as I know a Vape Fuse will protect any battery from a short and is one use only. I don't think it would protect unprotected batteries from fully discharging. I'm sure someone will correct me if that's wrong.

In summary......... FOR ME (Please be careful, I can't RECOMMEND you use this set up) and my personal situation I find eFest 18350's just fine without a kick or fuse. I hope this helps.