What's new

Review of the pisces-t electronic cigarette

Like ive said before, there are other forums where you cant mention clones, luckily you can on this forum. The style of a mod, clone or not is personal choice. This mod to me looks ok-ish. Would anyone get flamed for not liking a £200 mod? Would anyone get flamed for liking a £20 clone of it? mahhhhh.... its a battery tube at the end of the day lol

Came across this yesterday (Not in a naughty way), must be about the dinkiest dinky thing I have seen in mod terms, a pisces line 14500, don't know if it will ever be available on these shores though:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats so awesome and dinky! almost cigalike. I'[m dying for a 14500 mod but can only find one on a china site with renowned slow shipping (no, no that one)

dimensions are height 73mm, width 17mm...so a smidgen bigger than an 18650 battery in total size....any ideas how this pisces baby compares?

edit: found it myself, 17.3mm width, 64mm height, so pisces m is a full +-cm shorter that the mod i found. damn.

edit#2
something is not adding up
pisces-18650.jpg

Last edited:
All I knows and what I sees in the above vid, I'm afraid.
The HC Mert is 17mm diameter. As well as the Ba Gua and it's copies.

You know, this forum is just becoming depressing for me to visit at the moment, I have been here for ages just trying to figure out a simple way of saying that I like this, without someone bringing up, 'but its...', etc, and then, 'but they...', etc, etc, etc., here is my view on the whole matter, I really don't feel the need to repeat them every frigging post I make, as generally, I'm not that afflicted by any form of neurosis to such a degree: http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...ou-clone/page6?p=190577&viewfull=1#post190577

I will defend anyone's right to buy what they want, for whatever reason they want, but continuing snideness, from whichever side of a fence a person wants to be on for whatever insane reason born of boredom or lack of self-worth, got old quickly yesterday.

Not everyone is about your latest obsession, there are plenty of f/t threads, and great for that, and also some discussion threads going back and forth that have arisen from people with views, which they have the right to have, however tinged with the way their parent/s treated them as a child!

And believe me, some of you may realise, that in the name of discussion, or banter, or humour, I can hold my own, and am pretty open-minded, loving, caring, gentle (What the fuck, my mind may have wandered), fragrant even, but I think forum is for all, and I want a certain balance, of course, I can't always get what I want, but I tell you what I do not want, continuous reductive arguments, obtuseness, dolphins roaming in packs to bully or molest lonely dolphins, I hate that crap.

I'm not pointing a finger specifically at Vern, so, apologies if it seems that way, mate.

But, camel, straw, back, ouch, Christopher Reeves.

I could tell you why I don't consider this a clone, but then, I would have to explain why I don't give a shit anyway, but then, I would have to here why 'they started it', but then, fuck everybody in the fucking arse with a giant pointy stick.

And all I wanted to do was say, 'I like that'.

I may be having my period.
God and I thought my Missus was a Nark!!! she seem's quite tame in comparison now!!!:worship:

Back
Top Bottom