What's new

Review of the pisces-t electronic cigarette

there's only so many ways you can make a metal tube, and the pisces-t is in NO WAY a clone.

except, if you had to describe the tubes, threading, caps, etc...its a private v2. 100% exact same idea.

Vern, I think that is the problem we are going to get now with now mods in that as you say there are only so many ways to make a metal tube with button and end cap before they have pretty much been done before.

I prefer the cleaner lines of the Pisces though over the Private

we should define a standard
Atty type 1: gets air from mod
Atty type 2: has own airflow

Tube A: no telescoping section, side button
Tube B: no telescoping, bottom button

etc etc
Then it wont be a clone idea, it'll be a tube standard and nobody can moan.

i.e. smok magneto is a Tube F that looks looks like this and that.
magoo is an atty type D with the following changes.
blah blah

we should define a standard
Atty type 1: gets air from mod
Atty type 2: has own airflow

Tube A: no telescoping section, side button
Tube B: no telescoping, bottom button

etc etc
Then it wont be a clone idea, it'll be a tube standard and nobody can moan.

i.e. smok magneto is a Tube F that looks looks like this and that.
magoo is an atty type D with the following changes.
blah blah

Good luck with that!

You know, this forum is just becoming depressing for me to visit at the moment, I have been here for ages just trying to figure out a simple way of saying that I like this, without someone bringing up, 'but its...', etc, and then, 'but they...', etc, etc, etc., here is my view on the whole matter, I really don't feel the need to repeat them every frigging post I make, as generally, I'm not that afflicted by any form of neurosis to such a degree: http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...ou-clone/page6?p=190577&viewfull=1#post190577

I will defend anyone's right to buy what they want, for whatever reason they want, but continuing snideness, from whichever side of a fence a person wants to be on for whatever insane reason born of boredom or lack of self-worth, got old quickly yesterday.

Not everyone is about your latest obsession, there are plenty of f/t threads, and great for that, and also some discussion threads going back and forth that have arisen from people with views, which they have the right to have, however tinged with the way their parent/s treated them as a child!

And believe me, some of you may realise, that in the name of discussion, or banter, or humour, I can hold my own, and am pretty open-minded, loving, caring, gentle (What the fuck, my mind may have wandered), fragrant even, but I think forum is for all, and I want a certain balance, of course, I can't always get what I want, but I tell you what I do not want, continuous reductive arguments, obtuseness, dolphins roaming in packs to bully or molest lonely dolphins, I hate that crap.

I'm not pointing a finger specifically at Vern, so, apologies if it seems that way, mate.

But, camel, straw, back, ouch, Christopher Reeves.

I could tell you why I don't consider this a clone, but then, I would have to explain why I don't give a shit anyway, but then, I would have to here why 'they started it', but then, fuck everybody in the fucking arse with a giant pointy stick.

And all I wanted to do was say, 'I like that'.

I may be having my period.

The bickering back and forth about originals and clones got old yesterday you are right :D I'm about to write up a raving rant about how stupid we all look beating a dead horse even further.

Zero offence taken you big softy! :-)
I dont care what people make, or buy or smoke or their own views on these things, I'm big enough and ugly enough to stand on my own feet. I was watching this review and really liked the device, but I'm a technical guy who likes "how" things work a lot more than how they look, and the similarities were staring me in the face.
Anyway, no harm done hopefully, it IS a nice device:-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom