What's new

Review Orochi (clone)

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG Orochi (clone)

The top cap has an adjustable Floating pin so all your attys will fit and no battery rattle.
Both the top and bottom pins are brass and the engraving on the tube is deep.

DSC03974.jpg

The top cap is flat so this mod will not suit attys that get there air from the 510.

The locking ring is the pull and twist type and works well.

DSC03976.jpg

now the thing that bugs me with this mod is the join between the tube and the bottom cap
as you can see it looks like its not mating flush.

DSC03978.jpg

on closer inspection its just not machined at right angles, so it just appears
not to fit flush, but the threads are good so if you can live with that
little niggle everything else is fine.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1696300 £11.59 free shipping

glitter card i thought it might make a good background? still making my mind up on that one :grin2:

yup looks nice...until the time comes to review an all brass mod ;) hehe

i got an orochi from a diff sales/trade site but been away all weekend so not had chance to really try it yet.....did you find any probs with battery fitment?....the one i got has had the pin filed down as the seller said it was a prob for atty fitment etc...lik i said ...not tried it yet....loving my paps/jm combo i got from russ at mo :)

i got an orochi from a diff sales/trade site but been away all weekend so not had chance to really try it yet.....did you find any probs with battery fitment?....the one i got has had the pin filed down as the seller said it was a prob for atty fitment etc...lik i said ...not tried it yet....loving my paps/jm combo i got from russ at mo :)

The tubes are the correct size and If the insulator gets removed there is no need to file the pin, the original doesn't have the insulator and that's why peeps are having issues with fitment.

yes i can see the brass mods against that board being a prob :doh:good spot that man

just received this today and got to say it is great. only probelm im haveing is my locking ring doesnt pull down and twist to lock fs.

ive been unscrewing the locking ring off to jam the button so it locks but isnt that great. anyone know how to fix it maybe,?

Back
Top Bottom