What's new

Nemesis Clone Mech Mod

you missed an opportunity there whit.

idiot over here said " i wouldnt be able to tell the difference between a legit one and the original "

id say there wasnt much difference at all , wouldnt you :P

Thats were I think people will be conned out of their hard earned........... by all means copy it but at least make it so people will know the difference. I bet if uk law got hold of it they would be stopping them like they do with knock off clothes etc.

Theres a difference between a clone and a fake this I feel falls into the fake camp.

I am not saying this as I have the original as I couldnt care a hoot but feel for those who will and you know it will happen get robbed of a fair few quid

If someone gets conned...Ill feel bad, but there is more than enough information out there that they could educate themselves with and prevent incidents of getting conned.

What idiot (and yes I seriously mean IDIOT) will think they snagged a bargain true Nemmy for £20 when the real thing sells for what? £150 come the eff on, if people are that stupid, then its on them, not me you or anyone else.

Just to add to what kms said, you should do you're homework, I know you shouldn't have to, buts that's just the way it is, these clones all have the subtle differences, whether done on purpose buy the cloners I do not know, the nemesis clone has a different font used on the bottom when compared to the genuine ones, the chi you aso uses a different font for the serial number, its really not hard to tell the difference between genuine and clone :)

If someone gets conned...Ill feel bad, but there is more than enough information out there that they could educate themselves with and prevent incidents of getting conned.

What idiot (and yes I seriously mean IDIOT) will think they snagged a bargain true Nemmy for £20 when the real thing sells for what? £150 come the eff on, if people are that stupid, then its on them, not me you or anyone else.

everyone knows that no-one is that silly to think a nemmy is £20 but if someone was to buy one and sell it for £75-£90 people may not think to question it. Saying there is info out there means nothing when people are saying they cant tell the difference or the differences are minor. Both you and I know people will get conned and I dont think it is upto you to feel bad as its not you making it but I think it is extremely bad form and as said falls in to the fake camp not clone.

I am still toying with getting one for my out and about can destroy mod but am torn between that and the putting money into a fake product. I have various other clones and am happy with them but they stepped too far now a days lol

Last edited:
everyone knows that no-one is that silly to think a nemmy is £20 but if someone was to buy one and sell it for £75-£90 people may not think to question it.

Well now its been cloned they should think, and should question it, if not then more fool them, do you're homework and all will be fine :P

Well now its been cloned they should think, and should question it, if not then more fool them, do you're homework and all will be fine :P

suppose your right, buyer beware I suppose.

Shame though really as Id have not thought twice if it didnt have the etchings on, now I think should I shouldnt I. All the need do is make things clear, kind of says it all matching it right down to the serial is basically made so it can be passed off as the real thing.

Anyway looks good and may well still get one lol

suppose your right, buyer beware I suppose.

Shame though really as Id have not thought twice if it didnt have the etchings on, now I think should I shouldnt I. All the need do is make things clear, kind of says it all matching it right down to the serial is basically made so it can be passed off as the real thing.

Anyway looks good and may well still get one lol

If you feel uncomfortable you could get one and take all the markings off, would still make a great out and about mod :)

If someone can't tell a clone from a real one then it doesn't matter which they buy. Value is relative...and the clone has a lower voltage drop so they'd effectively be trading up ;)

Me mate Dave....

Got a nemesis from China and was sooo impressed, and a little caught up with the guilt of owning a blatant clone that he went to go and buy the original.

OUT OF STOCK

I mean come on, give us a chance to not buy a clone

So poor Dave was quite put out, but on reading this thread and finding out the only difference is the font is now on the fence about buying the original

Back
Top Bottom