What's new

Review Hades Mod (26650) Mad as a March Hare"but you gotta luv it"

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPGHades v1 Clone

Hades mod.JPG

Reverse thread locking ring with adjustable top pin so that attys fit flush great machining, good overall finish BUT this is a Fasttech clone so what do we need to do? change the fire button spring for magnets or a softer spring, as charlie atlas would have trouble with this one. the original comes with the option spring or magnets this clone only came with the spring, so you can Google and find some magnets or as i did use one of your old Nemesis springs
and that works a treat so not a deal breaker.

And for us more sane vapers thats it your good to go!!

But if you are one of the Sub ohm crowd, there is another little fix you might want to do the top pin is adjustable but also has a spring loaded centre pin and here in lies a problem the spring is very small so could heat up under the increased load of sub ohm vaping, the fix is a simple one unscrew the top pin remove the small spring put any metal object (i used a small piece of copper ) then rebuild the top pin you now have a top pin that is still adjustable but with a solid pin.

Hade trio.JPG

Brass -- Mixed -- Copper

BeFunky_IMG_20140410_181703.jpg my Hades with Origen Dripper

Last edited:
Cheers @wuz_uk Mine should not be long about now from FT, any news on battery life roughly? Also I am on the lookout for a 28mm RDA, thought I found one the other day with the "DDD" but it`s a no goer to UK, so if you or anybody else looking in has a bit of info on one I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Cheers @wuz_uk Mine should not be long about now from FT, any news on battery life roughly? Also I am on the lookout for a 28mm RDA, thought I found one the other day with the "DDD" but it`s a no goer to UK, so if you or anybody else looking in has a bit of info on one I would appreciate it.

i have had my one on the go for 4 hours with the taifun gt o.8 ohm tin coil + cotton still going strong :thumbup:

i have had my one on the go for 4 hours with the taifun gt o.8 ohm tin coil + cotton still going strong :thumbup:

Was that an MNKE one from epack wuz? Never thought my fucker was going to charge up to begin with but it got there in the end :lol1:

My 2 x 26650's arrived today,now all I need is the Dreadnaut to arrive from MV & I'll be a happy cloud blower. :P

My 2 x 26650's arrived today,now all I need is the Dreadnaut to arrive from MV & I'll be a happy cloud blower. :P

i gave up waiting for the dreadnaut but i had already got a couple of 26650's so this hades has come in handy i got a seven 22 on the way so thats the offensive
weapon sorted out :thumbup:

i gave up waiting for the dreadnaut but i had already got a couple of 26650's so this hades has come in handy i got a seven 22 on the way so thats the offensive
weapon sorted out :thumbup:

Hi Mate, I was chatting to a guy on Facebook who had this cover " Liptak Cap" which goes over a 23mm Helios. He reckons it improves the vape and works a treat. He gave me the name of a place called Moto Vapes in Texas. Had a chat with a guy from there, really helpfull and has no probs shipping to the UK. He said they only had three left and were selling those as a kit with the Hades, Helios and battery. I have just recieved another email from him stating that they are now going to start another production run of the cap and he will keep me updated. Not sure if it is of any interest to you, I am not sure on how long this will take so something else might pop up in the meantime. Also spotted a video on it, only downside is it aint fucking cheap at $100. Ho! Hum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you post some pictures of that top 510 connector pin fix, please? Not 100% following your instructions.

Back
Top Bottom