What's new

Review FastTech’s Pisces mech mod clone

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
This is the bit where I disclaim everything but I forgot to put in. The bit where I say I bought this with my own money - which clearly demonstrates I have a mental illness. POTV may pity me for my lack of a mind but they do not bear responsibility for my actions. Neither do I, I'm a nutter. I'll do you and your lampshade.

piscescap.jpg

We’re going to play a short game of “Can you spot the mistake?” this time.

Can you see it?

You are looking at me looking at you through the cap of the mod. I’m staring down the 510 connection.

Worked it out?

That’s right. FastTech sent me a mod with no Delrin insert and no pin.

I’d love to give a more detailed view of this but aside from telling you that it is chuffing small, the threads are too large and loose and that the gold plating on the locking ring is hideous I’m a bit pushed to do anything else.

pisces.jpg

Well, anything else other than to say avoid buying this mod and avoid FastTech if you want a guarantee that you’ll get everything you paid for.

Again, I waited almost a month for this to be delivered.

Woeful.

Last edited:
FastTech are a bunch of chunts.

No. No I am not having any luck with those fuckers :D

I can do a review of Fast Tech in less words

Useless bastards!

I've not seen any of the items I ordered from them @ the beginning of Oct. :(

I ordered my Maraxus from Madvapes. Got it in 2 days. Love it. I'm from the US though. Not sure if that makes a huge difference or not. I do know that these people have never let me down and I've spent a lot of money with them. Hope this helps.

4-5 weeks i have been waiting and still not got my stuff off fasttech. i wish i payed the extra now and ordered from the uk.
adam

Back
Top Bottom