What's new

Review Castle Mod by VapeSmith

lpricey

Initiate
I have been currently using the castle mod for around 4 months now, it was purchased from grey haze ecigs for around £119 and thought it was time to express my views on the mod

Aesthetics
The castle mod has one of those premium looks about it, this mod wouldn't look out of place on the queens dressing table. The finish quality is great and still has that mirror finish it comes with even after months of everyday vaping, the brass top and bottom sections of the mod do require polishing regularly to maintain it's aggressive look.

Hit
The hit from the castle is second to none! It's silver plated contacts and sleek body ensure that any voltage drop is minimal so rest assured this mod hits like mods way above it's league.

Build quality
Build qualities are the make or break of every mod and the castle is right up there with the best, with thick threads all round and a beautifully light firing button this mod is sure to impress you!
This said the top adjustable pins can be extremely fiddly and the battery contact pin could do with being slightly longer to stop this pin falling out with some 35 amp efest battery's

Overall this is a great high quality mod as you would expect from the Philippines and with a relatively low price tag it's definitely one to add to the collection, you never know this could end up being your daily vape.

As this is my first review please feel free to suggest ways to improve or things to change for the next one, I hope someone finds this helpful

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401134629.344744.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401134704.590443.jpg

Back
Top Bottom