What's new

Review Joyetech Unimax 25 Kit

tiger

Initiate
Joyetech Unimax 25 Kit.

I got this to replace the Aspire Pockex I bought as my first vape pen. I will edit and add parts as i go along and use it.
I do like this device very much and wish it was the first one i bought. It is a nice handy style and size, portable and easy to carry around, though larger and heavier than the aspire pockex should have a longer lasting battery and has a better 5ml tank. Leak free with air holes at the top which can be opened or closed. Comes with direct lung atomisers. Initially i am very happy with this pen style vape device, though I will add to this review if i need to.

Pro's:

Top airflow which avoids leaks
large 5ml tank for a pen style device
top fill for e juice with 2 big holes and you don't need to take out the atomiser.
510 thread
Does not get hot during charging or vaping (unlike Aspire Pockex which battery heats up on charging and mouthpiece gets very hot after only 2 tokes)
Compact pen style for portability
Comes with direct lung atomiser's but mouth to lung are available also.
3000 mah battery which lasts a good amount of time and gets me through a day easily.
5ml tank so less frequent refills.

Con's:

'leather' look stickers. I'm sure they will eventually be ruined and make the device seem cheap.
Mouthpiece twists off very easily, wonder if i will lose one or two as i go along!

So not many con's for me here, and nothing serious. Shame, i ordered a black one and it came black with spare brown 'leather' look stickers, i would have preferred a black one as spare as i don't like brown. Also though the mouthpiece comes of easily so you can twist the top off and add more e juice, it is on well and is not loose. It has not fallen off yet but i am waiting! You don't really need to take of off to fill up with more e juice.

It is a little heavy however the battery lasts a good amount of time i believe 3000mah. Please check the manufacturers website for specs. The top airflow is great and gives plenty of airflow control. The really great advantage is that as the airflow is at the top, it does not leak. Also as stated is does not get hot at all during vaping or charging which is a problem I had with the aspire pockex.

Overall i have found this a great device for new vapers. If you are a new vaper go for this one. I found it for £50 but kept searching as it is new and there are not many sellers or much stock in the U.K. For slightly less than £50 i bought it from China, it took a few days to arrive and ordered it with 10 (2 X 5 packs) atomisers as i travel a lot and want to make sure i have plenty with me. So worth the internet search and a few days wait to have it delivered. The kit comes with some spares which is handy. As it has a 510 tank, you can use another 510 tank with it. I started vaping to stop smoking which i have done and i am surprised about. I have taken to vaping well, you just need to learn what e juice mix you like as max VG or high VG make me feel sick, however many have allergy problems with PG, so it's trial and error. PG being thinner so it is prone to leaking from tanks which have bottom airflow, which is what makes this device so great for me as it does not leak. I'm not so interested in making clouds and prefer a small portable device i can carry around which makes this device perfect for me and i would be happy to stick to this as my only vape device. I may purchase a sub ohm box mod later in the year as it seems that it will be a big year for sub ohm box mods as they are making them with excellent features. However i would be happy to just use this pen style device. I did have a 220W smok g priv which was great and only returned as it leaks my pg based e juice so was no good to me (well the bottom airflow tank was the issue). As great as it was i vaped at 40 watts so never got near 100W never mind 220W.

So i cannot say enough good things about this device, buy one and see for yourself!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom