What's new

Review iJOY Stick VPC Pod Kit - Rainbow

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
V 2 the PC…

iJOY have been around for an age and have got many bits of kit which are huge on the market especially the captain kit which has sold quite a few over the past year. Now they are entering with some kind of pod system. Can they do it? Will they manage to maintain their name with this new design. Let’s have a look…

resize_DSC_0097.JPG
resize_DSC_0098.JPG

Out the Box

This looks and feels like a great bit of kit, the kit comes in of 5 different colour options Black, Blue, Red, Rainbow and White. The kit retails at $25 USD and £18.99 GBP. Top price for a great bit of kit. 108.5x19mm

The AIO tank which is provided with VPC ceramic 1.6oHm pod system and the convert for the Jull and Phix pods.

A Micro USB for charging

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0099.JPG

The Build

This really is a great bit of kit I received the Black Carbon Fibre edition. The device is a great size and the weight seems spot on and it feels very study in comparison to other devices.

The device is really small for its performance and I would say it’s worth a go to anyone who is venturing into the vaping world. The kit first pretty quick.

The tank is housed into a pod style system where it can be interchanged with a Juul or Phix pod so very well here. The MTL is perfect for anyone changing to a pod system I would highly recommend this device for that reason along. It’s very small and compact.

The VPC Pod is side filling with an easy-to-operate pluggable design. Its capacity is 1.6ml e-liquid, with the ceramic coil which is perfect for flavours of all sorts.

The built-in 1000mah battery which is new in the vaping pen but works a treat. The charge rate is very slow and takes an age something which put me off big time but once charged it worked a treat and I’m happy.

resize_DSC_0102.JPG
resize_DSC_0103.JPG

Pros

· Great looking device

· Juul Pod and Phix Pod additions

· Compact

· 510-threaded pod system kit

· Ceramic coil brings nice flavour

Cons

· 1.6ml tank

· Airflow is limited

resize_DSC_0100.JPG

Conclude

So, it’s my first AIO iJOY device and I’m pleased to say I’m really happy with how it performs. The VPC is again a good piece of kit and is ideal for anyone transferring from MTL to a sub ohm device. The cost isn’t massive, so I would be tempted to look at that.

It’s ideal for any option night/day, casual you name it, it’s by your side and always on point with performance. The performance is consistent and very much strong in its overall performance and build.

The question is would I buy it? For certain I would it’s not the best in terms of the tank its very fiddly and really well made for a MTL pod system. However, don’t be put off by this. Try it its really is a great bit of kit

resize_DSC_0104.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – iJOY Stick VPC – Rainbow
Tank – AIO device
E-liquid – Nic Rush – Peppermint– 50/50 20mg
Coil – Ceramic – VPC Pod 1.6ohm
Batteries – Built in pod battery 1000mAh

https://www.ave40.com/ijoy-stick-vpc-pod-kit-1100mah.html

Use code adam15 for an extra 15% off site wide (no affiliate associated with the account)

Back
Top Bottom