Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Review The N-Vape Midi Pro Clearomizer From NatureVape

Discussion in 'Clearo's and Carto's Reviews' started by martynparker, Feb 28, 2014.

1. martynparker

martynparker Postman

Hi All,

It's here......... the 4ml capacitly N-Vape Midi Clearomizer with the custom 1.5 ohm cotton wicked coil from NatureVape.

The perfect compliment to your NatureVape Kit or to use on your favourite mod.

Martyn

http://youtu.be/qNy9j6XIuYg

• Thank Thank x 1
  2. oska

oska Postman

I heard about these and their magic coils somewhere else. Think I may try one out. Cheers for the review.

3. martynparker

martynparker Postman

Go for it. I think you will be impressed.

4. Mark

Mark Legend

I bought the mini version with the organic cotton/micro coil set up with extra cotton wool. I have to say the flavour and vapour production is gorgeous. I also purchased the larger pre made coil and stuck it in the aero tank. Improved performance all round. Providing I can get to grips with re wicking the coils ( should be easy) then the price will be justified overrall. A good way for those who want to try a micro coil set up to see how good they are. The mini coil works brilliantly in your Evod.

5. martynparker

martynparker Postman

Glad you like it. He now does a coil specifically for the aerotank. If you put the original in it it WILL flood after a while.

6. martynparker

martynparker Postman

Watch my tutorial on my YT channel for rewicking. It really is simply. 2 minute job.

7. Mark

Mark Legend

Yes,I bought the bigger one for the aero tank