What's new

Review The Aspire Nautilus - first impressions (w/pics)

pauly meatballs

Achiever
mLSCe04.jpg

Hi everyone, just a quick look at the Aspire Nautilus adjustable airflow clearomiser.
I'll keep this one short as there's been plenty said about this already, just thought I'd post a few pics for anyone still on the fence.

I bought this clearomiser from puffdade.com for £24.99. It arrived the next day in perfect condition and in a neat little box.

HUcVKiC.jpg

Inside the box was the Aspire Nautilus with a 1.6ohm dual coil head fitted, an ego beauty ring, an instruction manual and a spare 1.8ohm head.

DfHblhM.jpg

Some specs:

Diameter at base: 22.5mm
Height (without drip tip and threads): 59mm
Takes dual coil nautilus heads
Adjustable airflow
Stainless steel
threaded pyrex tank
5ml capacity

Here is the clearo broken down:

IB1b2xs.jpg

The heads are different from the regular aspire heads, they have 4 little holes in the side instead of 2 big ones. Apart from that the design seems to be roughly the same. here's a look down one:

7CxHoJF.jpg

There are 4 different airflow options with this device , you change them by turning this ring, it clicks into place nicely:

ntTrkYO.jpg

Dumped half a bottle of juice into it!

YFmBY7V.jpg

Performance:
Been vaping on this monster all day without a single dry hit or gurgle. A clean , smooth vape with excellent flavour.

Verdict:
If you can get over the appearance of this device and you're prepared to invest in yet another new system with new heads I'd call this a winner. Nothing negative to say at all (yet!).
It's a massive clearo that ticks all the boxes and performs like a champ.
I can't decide which device suits it best, I'm leaning towards a 22mm mech (heresy!). What do you guys think?

33nu434.jpg

Ok thanks for reading this,
have a great day,
Paul

Nice one Paul, I think it looks quite sweet on any of those. I like the way it steps down regards to the width as you go up, and the rounded top cap adds to that pleasing look, if you get what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom