What's new

Kanger protank 2

I thought i'd just share my thoughts on the Kanger protank 2
It's a bottom coil glass tank which comes complete with 2 heads, a stainless steel drip tip and spare o rings for the drip tip there is no glue anywhere on this it is fully rebuildable.I bought this from MrKraken after both the vendor and the tank was suggested to me I liked this tank straight off and time and time again I've come back to it.I've tried other well known makes and models of tanks mainly polycarbonate and they just dont measure up.
this tank is great not too airy great vapour no wicking problems easy to rewick & coil and I haven't had any dry hits from it and I would highly reccomend it to anyone.
at first glance some may think this is a little expensive trust me its worth every penny and you get what you pay for I shall be buying another couple in the next few weeks.
protank2.jpg

This review is based on my own opinions which I bought personally it does not contain the opinion of any other member or vendor on planet of the vapes.

Last edited:
I thought i'd just share my thoughts on the Kanger protank 2
It's a bottom coil glass tank which comes complete with 2 heads, a stainless steel drip tip and spare o rings for the drip tip there is no glue anywhere on this it is fully rebuildable.I bought this from @MrKraken after both the vendor and the tank was suggested to me I liked this tank straight off and time and time again I've come back to it.I've tried other well known makes and models of tanks mainly polycarbonate and they just dont measure up.
this tank is great not too airy great vapour no wicking problems easy to rewick & coil and I haven't had any dry hits from it and I would highly reccomend it to anyone.
at first glance some may think this is a little expensive trust me its worth every penny and you get what you pay for I shall be buying another couple in the next few weeks.
View attachment 14426

Nicely done Ninjaassasin1983 As mentioned though there are mixed reviews, but that can be said about anything nowadays, the only good thing is that people have a lot more access to reading first hand reviews and not just rely on what the manufacturer might be wanting us to believe. The problem when we buy stuff like this is it has to suite our individual needs, and as we all have different needs it is hard to cater for everybody, I personaly found the PT2 bloody airy as hell, even after using an extra top wick of a couple of different sizes. I mentioned somewhere about the coiling problems I had with it, whilst I was competant at coiling evod heads, when it came to the PT2 the SVD was showing either low ohm or nothing at all. This was due to the bottom pin sitting too far up inside the base when I assembled it all back together, it was that bad I would use a set of bullnose pliers to tighten the coil head as far as I dare down inside the base, even then I realised I had to lever the bottom pin out slightly so it would make a good contact on the positive terminal of the SVD. Going back to reviews again, like I said earlier we have far more access to them and I think it is important for people who are contemplating buying something to read enough to give them a balanced opinion. Perhaps I wont dismiss it just yet and for what it costs purchase a replacement base.

Last edited:
i have the mini version of this and looks and works damn neat. produces a good amount of vape! what more to say.. used it first time yday nite...

Back
Top Bottom