What's new

Kanger Mini Protank

Pikey Mick

Postman
I found this an excellent little clearomiser. Good strong vapour and very user friendly. Coils should be a cinch to rebuild too. I opened the air intakes to about twice the size using a diamond needle point file as I found it a little wheezy. All good now 8/10

Hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it on ITaste

+1 - I have a couple now and I'm really impressed. Hated the original full size protank, but this is much less airy and a much better vape for me.....

i have one of those unfortunately the bottom came away from the glass had to super glue it, if you look around the net its happened to quite a few people... so i invested in the kanger protank 2 highly recommended bit top heavy on an itaste but a great vape and so easy to strip down and clean.

Funny you should say that, I had the centre tube fall out of one of my T'3s recently and fixed it with epoxy but I'm a bit loath to use it in case it gives off nasty chemicals under heat.

i have one of those unfortunately the bottom came away from the glass had to super glue it, if you look around the net its happened to quite a few people... so i invested in the kanger protank 2 highly recommended bit top heavy on an itaste but a great vape and so easy to strip down and clean.

Same thing happened to mine so I was sent a replacement. I didn't want to use superlgue on it because of the heat.

The kanger mini protank 2 (v2, with removable drip tip) is my current favourite tank - easy to use/clean, replacement heads are relatively cheap and a doddle to fit, rebuilding would be easy enough if only I had a multimeter.

The kanger mini protank 2 (v2, with removable drip tip) is my current favourite tank - easy to use/clean, replacement heads are relatively cheap and a doddle to fit, rebuilding would be easy enough if only I had a multimeter.

Ive just ordered one of these, looking forward to using it

I like the mini pro tank 2 with removable drip tip even less. It all falls apart when I unscrew it due to so many loose parts (it's more rebuildable than the mini pro tank) to refill it and juice spills everywhere :(. Maybe I am just a clutz though. That could be it.

Back
Top Bottom