What's new

Review Kado Stealth.

bellyman

Veteran
The next small thing in vaping technology and nicotine salt devices, the Kado Stealth features an open-pod system with a compact shell and incredible battery power.
Kado-Stealth-Starter-Kit-450mAh_02_2dc675.jpg

Integrating a 450mAh rechargeable battery with 2mL refillable pod cartridges. The Kado Stealth has a solid structural design, constructed from lightweight Zinc Alloy and rubber for an ergonomic grip with colorful inlays.
kado_stealth_ultra_portable_pod_system.jpg

The Kado has a two-piece design, with a 2mL replaceable cartridge labeled as a "Slim Pod" that can be refilled via seal plug located at the bottom of the reservoir. Filling is easy with a needle tipped bottle but chubbie bottles will be a tight fit.
kado_stealth_ultra_portable_pod_system_top_part.jpg

The Kado Stealth integrates a 450mAh rechargeable battery. Utilizing a convenient draw-activated firing mechanism, the Kado Stealth Kit provides excellent performance for its size. It fits comfortably in my shirt pocket and hasnt shown a drop of leakage or condensation.
Kado-Stealth-Starter-Kit-450mAh_04_1040ec.jpg

Kado Stealth Features:
Dimensions: 75mm by 46mm by 8mm
2mL Juice Capacity
Integrated 450mAh Rechargeable Battery
Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
Refillable Cartridge - Plug Seal
Replaceable Cartridge Design - Two-Piece
1.2ohm Atomizer Resistance
Power Button
Lightweight Zinc Alloy and Rubber Construction
MicroUSB Charging Port

Includes in the box:
1 Kado Stealth System
1 refillable Cartridge
1 MicroUSB Cable
Instructional Manual

The battery provides continous 3.6V output and long-lasting power for nicotine salts up to 60mg, delivering high performance without sacrificing the quality.
Pod primed with 50VG/50PG salt nic, popped back in the Kado with a nice little click from the securing magnet and off we go...:cool:
The suck activation is good but there is a very slight delay before it fires, its hardly noticeable but if the pod isnt properly connected the firing will be delayed.

The vapour production is good but I find myself 'double hitting' it when MTL'ing. That way I can get a good lungful of vapour that is very satisying. The draw is loose for MTL and restricted lung hits are almost impossible. Lung hitters will be dissapointed with this one. An airflow restrictor would have been a welcome addition to the kit but as is it, the airflow is fixed at a loose MTL.

The flavour is there and not bland or cottony tasting like some of the other pods Ive reviewed, I would give the flavour a solid 7/10.

The Kado is built very well and has a great tactile feel to it and well as being decent looker.
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

The pods are of slightly less quality than the Kado itself but I have had no issues with them qua filling and vaping. Im still on the first pod after 5 fills and it still seems to be going strong with my sweet juices that normally kill coils.
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Pros
Good quality for the price
Battery lasts me all day with 35mg salt nic
Lovely feel
Good taste from the pods
Lightweight and thin (8mm)

Cons
Suck activation could be a little bit sharper (I'm nitpicking)
Pod availiablity
Draw a little too loose
No airflow control

Conclusion

The Kado is in my daily rotation and if you dont mind a loose MTL draw, I definatly can recommend this one.
Its a well built, fashionable little pod system that looks good and performs well. The draw could be a little tighter and the activation a little faster but apart from that, this is a solid pod system.

Its priced around $25 from most overseas vendors, which is not too bad considering the quality.

I would give it a solid 7/10
It would have been an 8 if the pods were slightly better quality but that doesnt affect the vape :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom