What's new

Review Aspire Breeze 2

MrTeaTime

Legend
If there's anywhere within the vaping industry where there seems to be real innovation is the pod or enclosed system.

A real step up from the ce4, where you would endlessly upgrade because it was so poor....lots if us started with the humble ce4 or equivalent, in fact I don't know a single vaper that started on them and has stuck with them....

Now this could all change with the pod system. I can see a lot of people (and by that I mean people looking at making the switch from smoking) picking up one of these and pretty much sticking with it.

The TPD very nearly ruined the vaping industry in the UK with the draconian implementation of the rules meant that those who were new to the "scene" could have quite easily have slipped back into using cigarettes.....ridiculous rules around tank size, bottle size, nic strength and the like made life very difficult for the vaping industry in Europe.

However, in life, some companies within the various vaping industries saw this as an opportunity....

Shortfills, nic salts and there was always China for buying tanks with a decent tank capacity....and its from China where we see the greatest numbers of innovation.

And it's @aspire from China who whilst being one of the industry standards, have entered the market for the pod system with there upgraded breeze2 pod system

Now I've had this for just over a week now, and whilst it doesn't offer up anything that we didn't already know, it does have a few features that means that this really should be something that all vapers have in there vape draw....

So, some numbers first....

* Its made from aluminum alloy
* 1000 mAh battery
* 3ml Tank Capacity
* 96mm tall
* 35mm Wide
* 19mm thick

There are two coils available for this, and they are....

1.0ohm u-tech coil, and a 0.6ohm u-tech coil....now @aspire know a thing or two about making coils, and these are no exception.....for reasons that I cannot quite understand, I actually think that the 1.0ohm coil is better :)

Charging is via the supplied USB cable, and can be used as a pass-through whilst charging, so if you have access to a socket whilst you work and if you need to, then there is the option to vape whilst its on charge. Now I must admit that I've not had to recharge it when I've used it all day. Now this may be because I was using 20mg nic salt 50/50 VG/PG juice and wasn't caining it :D

There is adjustable airflow to this, and this is one of the reasons why I'm sure that some (not all) my stick with these and not feel the need to upgrade quite as quickly is purely because of this....at its tightest setting, this is tight...like taifunGT or kayfun lite tight....its very much a MTL vape....with the airflow wide open, this is an airy but not to airy a vape. We're not talking a goon wide open airy, but you can DTL.....however, using nic salts at 20mg, you're really not going to want to do that :D

I settled on about halfway...you can slipstream this, which is a nice halfway between full on DTL, and MTL. Whilst this is no doubt aimed at the MTL vaper, having the ability to open the airflow will please those of us that prefer a little more air :)

The coils are very Very decent, flavour is on point, but I wouldn't expect anything less from aspire.

Operation is simple.....5 clicks switches it on, same to switch it off...

The LEDs will tell you how your battery is doing.....

When your breeze I'd fully charged, you get the blue and amber lights flashing 20 times (yes, I counted) and remain off. At 3.8v, when you press the fire button, the lights will flash blue and amber will light up. Below 3.5v and you get amber....and between 3.5-3.7v you get blue.... A little confusing, but at least you know where you are with what available power you have left .

For vapers that want a back up, this is a must....going in holiday? You need this.... And for those who are just starting out on there vaping journey, then there's not a lot wrong with this as a starter kit.....

And a compare to another pod system ;)

IMG_20180510_184651.jpeg
IMG_20180510_184710.jpeg
IMG_20180510_184658.jpeg
IMG_20180510_184726.jpeg

If there's anywhere within the vaping industry where there seems to be real innovation is the pod or enclosed system.

A real step up from the ce4, where you would endlessly upgrade because it was so poor....lots if us started with the humble ce4 or equivalent, in fact I don't know a single vaper that started on them and has stuck with them....

Now this could all change with the pod system. I can see a lot of people (and by that I mean people looking at making the switch from smoking) picking up one of these and pretty much sticking with it.

The TPD very nearly ruined the vaping industry in the UK with the draconian implementation of the rules meant that those who were new to the "scene" could have quite easily have slipped back into using cigarettes.....ridiculous rules around tank size, bottle size, nic strength and the like made life very difficult for the vaping industry in Europe.

However, in life, some companies within the various vaping industries saw this as an opportunity....

Shortfills, nic salts and there was always China for buying tanks with a decent tank capacity....and its from China where we see the greatest numbers of innovation.

And it's @aspire from China who whilst being one of the industry standards, have entered the market for the pod system with there upgraded breeze2 pod system

Now I've had this for just over a week now, and whilst it doesn't offer up anything that we didn't already know, it does have a few features that means that this really should be something that all vapers have in there vape draw....

So, some numbers first....

* Its made from aluminum alloy
* 1000 mAh battery
* 3ml Tank Capacity
* 96mm tall
* 35mm Wide
* 19mm thick

There are two coils available for this, and they are....

1.0ohm u-tech coil, and a 0.6ohm u-tech coil....now @aspire know a thing or two about making coils, and these are no exception.....for reasons that I cannot quite understand, I actually think that the 1.0ohm coil is better :)

Charging is via the supplied USB cable, and can be used as a pass-through whilst charging, so if you have access to a socket whilst you work and if you need to, then there is the option to vape whilst its on charge. Now I must admit that I've not had to recharge it when I've used it all day. Now this may be because I was using 20mg nic salt 50/50 VG/PG juice and wasn't caining it :D

There is adjustable airflow to this, and this is one of the reasons why I'm sure that some (not all) my stick with these and not feel the need to upgrade quite as quickly is purely because of this....at its tightest setting, this is tight...like taifunGT or kayfun lite tight....its very much a MTL vape....with the airflow wide open, this is an airy but not to airy a vape. We're not talking a goon wide open airy, but you can DTL.....however, using nic salts at 20mg, you're really not going to want to do that :D

I settled on about halfway...you can slipstream this, which is a nice halfway between full on DTL, and MTL. Whilst this is no doubt aimed at the MTL vaper, having the ability to open the airflow will please those of us that prefer a little more air :)

The coils are very Very decent, flavour is on point, but I wouldn't expect anything less from aspire.

Operation is simple.....5 clicks switches it on, same to switch it off...

The LEDs will tell you how your battery is doing.....

When your breeze I'd fully charged, you get the blue and amber lights flashing 20 times (yes, I counted) and remain off. At 3.8v, when you press the fire button, the lights will flash blue and amber will light up. Below 3.5v and you get amber....and between 3.5-3.7v you get blue.... A little confusing, but at least you know where you are with what available power you have left .

For vapers that want a back up, this is a must....going in holiday? You need this.... And for those who are just starting out on there vaping journey, then there's not a lot wrong with this as a starter kit.....

Nice review MrTeaTime. Sounds like a good little device to have around.

Another great review there @ MrTeaTime my wife would love one of them looks small enough for her to carry around in her handbag....

Back
Top Bottom