What's new

OBS Crius

Okay, so don't worry about going to the bottom of the holes? I was worried more about leaking than dry hits first time out.

I'm only vaping 50/50, I think if it was high vg this build would be a disaster!
As @stuartd mentioned as well I have played about with mine for about 3 weeks now. That piece of card that comes with it which depicts cotton coming out of the juice holes is fecking useless. I put it down so I can just see it a little bit maybe only half way down max ( I got this from a Youtube Video). Im on it now with @puffinclouds which is max vg juice and no problems, chain vaping away. If you get any problems let me know, i will find the video or send you a pick of my wicking... Safe Vaping

Okay, so don't worry about going to the bottom of the holes? I was worried more about leaking than dry hits first time out.

I'm only vaping 50/50, I think if it was high vg this build would be a disaster!

i`ve ran 50/50 in mine with no probs nver went higher than 70/30 so not sure how good it would be with higher vg juice

You just need to hold the whole thing upside down, grip the afc and juice control ring, and unscrew. The base /deck comes right off without having to dismantle the rest of it.

LOl, finally figured out what I was doing wrong, I was holding the juice control and turning the airflow ring, doh! thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

Thanks guys, trimmed a bit off the end of the wicks so that the holes are only about a third showing, and I can't get a dry hit no matter how much I try! :D

Holy cow, that really is MUCH better! Wicking much faster, turned up a little to 50w and the flavour is sublime!

As @stuartd mentioned as well I have played about with mine for about 3 weeks now. That piece of card that comes with it which depicts cotton coming out of the juice holes is fecking useless. I put it down so I can just see it a little bit maybe only half way down max ( I got this from a Youtube Video). Im on it now with @puffinclouds which is max vg juice and no problems, chain vaping away. If you get any problems let me know, i will find the video or send you a pick of my wicking... Safe Vaping

Do put a pick of your wicking. I'm getting mine soon from fastech

I'm gonna try it this way next time I rewick, looks to make sense and is pretty much what I ended up with anyway.

Back
Top Bottom