What's new

Manchester Vapers!

Thats what your brief will say in court
jefr4.JPG

my take on todays meet. @Jimmydids Dry sense of humour, funny as fuck. @seej cheers for the juice mate. Just chugging on it now. @Tubbyengineer You expert. I was a bit hung over from last night, and probably come across as a bit boring today. But who gives a shit. Also. @seej has got fucking nice hair for a scouser :D I'm jealous mate.

Last edited:
Hey get some pics of ya lads I'm getting some slovakian vodka 52% down my neck atm cuz my friend picked me up from work and my family :)

Good to meet you @3dj, you didn't seem boring so I expect you will be keeping everyone entertained at the next meet when you are 100% and, @seej was wearing a wig over his curly perm so nothing to be jealous about.

Something that we did discuss was a date for the next meet, suggestions were between start of Feb to early Mar, gives people time to get over Xmas and get a location sorted that is maybe a bit warmer?

The question is, would people be partial to having their opinions and such filmed and posted online with regards to the TPD and the general state of vaping as it is today, what it's done for you, and how the TPD will affect your habits if it passes? I've been thinking about making a sort of "documentary", for vapers and by vapers.

Back
Top Bottom