What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA - quad coil build and much more!

Ha - it's not especially neat - found it hard get that length of wire to sit stiff but I'll see what I can do about a pic tomorrow. Will need something for scale...

Black 6ml rdta ordered with black and red glass extra, now for the long impatient wait [emoji24] lol

A black Crius definitely would look good, but as it is, visually it's mostly glass and stainless ... much like the black Goblin Mini. I found a black glass and drip tip for the GM, happy with that. So when the black Crius glass comes out I will certainly dive in.

I'm guilty as charged of being a fanboy ... I also have 3 RDTAs now, one more stainless and two more black ones on the way! The sheer variety of build options in the RDTA is probably the main hook for me. All other RTA decks seem so constrained in comparison.

Well maybe I am a bit of a fan of the whole Steam Crave world, to say I'm not would be a bit of an understatement... You see I have a confession... I own 3 myself...Erm with a 4th on the way... in black... and about to order coloured glass from Steam Crave along with accessories!

Oh and I'm part of the online closed group as well! AAAAH I HAVE BECOME WHAT I HATE THE MOST!!

But I just hate the idea of being that word 'fanboy'. Yeah, Yeah...I know...its a denial thing, probably why I loathe companies like Apple so much!! Not a hater, but the whole getting stuck in a companies ecosystem...urghhh wipe it off!

I totally agree with the black glass for a black tank on a black mod, it just feels all stealthy! Must be a Knightrider or Airwolf thing [emoji6] and if it wasn't for the Aromamizer I probably never would have tried building with Clapton coils in all their loveliness!

Well maybe I am a bit of a fan of the whole Steam Crave world, to say I'm not would be a bit of an understatement... You see I have a confession... I own 3 myself...Erm with a 4th on the way... in black... and about to order coloured glass from Steam Crave along with accessories!

Oh and I'm part of the online closed group as well! AAAAH I HAVE BECOME WHAT I HATE THE MOST!!

But I just hate the idea of being that word 'fanboy'. Yeah, Yeah...I know...its a denial thing, probably why I loathe companies like Apple so much!! Not a hater, but the whole getting stuck in a companies ecosystem...urghhh wipe it off!

I totally agree with the black glass for a black tank on a black mod, it just feels all stealthy! Must be a Knightrider or Airwolf thing [emoji6] and if it wasn't for the Aromamizer I probably never would have tried building with Clapton coils in all their loveliness!

@beastpbadness Where have you ordered the black one from ?

Holy ... we're definitely going to need pics of that.

117d27m.jpg

There you go, actually it's 7 wraps, but hey...

Back
Top Bottom