What's new

dna vapes aka kings of vapour

Shirker

Achiever
Any bod ever ordered from them, i ordered a sig 75w to put me through till i get my x cube mini at crimbo, anyways ordered late Saturday and it came with free 24hr delivery, i know its only Monday but i have not yet had an email to say its been dispatched, my m80 is on its last legs (starting to miss fire) i tried to go onto website and it says its unavailable

cheers

kyle

I placed an order on Thursday, i paid £4 for 24hr delivery, email Friday morning saying it was dispatched, it arrived today (monday). No overly impressed i must admit.

hmm i will have to av a look through my emails i ordered after they changed the website name, i just emailed them anyway hopefullly the will respond, im on nights so it will do my head in all night lol

Good at sending tons of spammy emails, not so good at replying to emails trying to sort a problem.

I,v used them and never had any problems it may well be that they are very busy, I would think they had a lot of orders on black Friday to sort out.

Theres a rant on FB by an ex employee telling a story about them... Not a good story I might add..but thats an ex employee for you..

I,v used them and never had any problems it may well be that they are very busy, I would think they had a lot of orders on black Friday to sort out.

I ordered before black Friday and i had an email stating it was sent on Friday morning. Also a friend ordered a sig 75 and it was faulty and he had no end of drama with them. He hit def con 1 if you mention them haha

I have used the UK Kingz of vapour, each time I have got my device, the first time took a few days though.

It is a one man operation though-that could be why things are so cheap.

I don't know about the US site kingsofvapour though as there is them too, but if its Kingz of vapour the UK site, it will turn up, just not always as fast as other vendors.

Back
Top Bottom