What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA - quad coil build and much more!

Neither do I now.. Well I do kinda.. It's thanks to the aromamizer.. After buying 5 thought I would clear out all my other attys.. Just been checking out myepack.. I know pretty much everyone favours a black atty but I was really liking the white one which is sold out.. Boldvape should have it on pre order.. Aaarrrggghh.. I'm a mug

Crius & the Aromamizer are both great, i think i slightly prefer the crius for the top fill. Im finding filling the aromamizer quite slow, filling around the holes and waiting for it to drain in takes ages!

Mine came today put a quick dual vert clapton in .34ohm 45w with the milk man much goodness![emoji3]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448893268.236937.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448893294.216739.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448893316.600257.jpg

Unfortunately...no black glass, not at this time anyway, although it would look sweet as.
I try not to be a fan boy of anything as well as try and take all things at face value.
Because to me, the Aromamizer and Crius are two totally different things that try and achieve the same thing, I love the idea of experiencing both.
I have 3 Aromamizers with various parts and soon to have 2 Crius, I enjoy them all. Put a damn fine juice in them and the experience is still different enough to justify having them all!
So yeah, top fill is part of the experience and ease of use of the Crius! If you enjoy the Aromamizer... You will enjoy the Crius... I do![emoji6]
A black Crius definitely would look good, but as it is, visually it's mostly glass and stainless ... much like the black Goblin Mini. I found a black glass and drip tip for the GM, happy with that. So when the black Crius glass comes out I will certainly dive in.

I'm guilty as charged of being a fanboy ... I also have 3 RDTAs now, one more stainless and two more black ones on the way! The sheer variety of build options in the RDTA is probably the main hook for me. All other RTA decks seem so constrained in comparison.

The sheer variety of build options in the RDTA is probably the main hook for me. All other RTA decks seem so constrained in comparison.

Except the MT. They build RDTAs on the decks of the MT. :D Doesn't quite have the sophistication of the RDTA though, imo.

Crius & the Aromamizer are both great, i think i slightly prefer the crius for the top fill. Im finding filling the aromamizer quite slow, filling around the holes and waiting for it to drain in takes ages!
You want a squeezy bottle with thin nozzle ... fits straight into/over a hole and fills in a few squirts. Takes a while using droppers which I only use for RDAs.
If refilling is a drag, the 6ml RDTA holds 43% more juice than the Crius, so you'll refill a lot less often. :)

Are there any other attys with the velocity deck?.. I only know of the Crius and the Cthulhu v2..

Also what do you guys think of the Cthulhu v2?

Also what do you guys think of the Cthulhu v2?

I think it's great. Smoothest vape, excellent airflow & easy to build on. It has niggles - the juice shut-off ring gets very hard to turn since some juice can get past it's o-rings and adjusting it can lead to some over tightening in places. But if you can cope with that sort of thing I'd recommend it as one of the tastiest rebuildable tanks around.

Just scaled up my Aromamizer build for the 30mm Temple RDA on the series VCM Stacked. 6mm drill bit, 9 wraps flattened clapton wire, dual verticals at 0.54 ohms. One third of a cotton pad rolled up like a swiss roll in each coil. Completely unnecessary - but you should see the grin on my face ;)

Back
Top Bottom