What's new

Review Haze Dripper Tank (clone)

Good review, still waiting for my "hazz" from fast tech.

One note though, its not "OHA" its "VHO" for Vape Head Origins lol

Last edited:
Could you use it without the plastic bit and leave the two bolts over the exposed holes? Ordered mine a while ago from FT, should ship today hopefully!

might be heat proof plastic but i left both the tank and block in soapy water over night. water turned a tan colour. the whole thing is now in the bin,

might be heat proof plastic but i left both the tank and block in soapy water over night. water turned a tan colour. the whole thing is now in the bin,

Which SKU did you buy and from which vendor? bit worried by this in case my FastTech unbranded "Hazz" is the same.

Took delivery of the Tobeco clone today, gotta say the flavour is extraordinarily good, 1.3ohm single coil, vaping at 20watts.

Was a bit too eager to try mine last night after it finally arrived, slapped a single 0.7ohm coil in there, wick'd it like a master... forgot the mod was still on 60W... scorched the wick, burnt hit and discoloured the coil... left it soaking overnight and rebuilt it all this morning, will remember to drop it to 20-30W next time lol

Having this weird situation with my tank, I'm getting dry hits (or the taste and feeling of) even though the cotton looks fairly well soaked.

Back
Top Bottom