What's new

Kayfun mini 2.1, GP Piccolo, Kayfun sticker and batteries - SOME WORK NEEDED

• Thread starter Deleted member 24657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24657

Hey folks, looking to sell this set up after recent purchases. All in all a great stealth set up with two different formations.

Kayfun mini 2.1 has the flavour of a full size in a small package. Holds 2ml of juice or 6ml with extension chimney.

GP piccolo is a tiny 14500 mech mod. This comes with two sleeves, one which is for use with the "sticker" base which is hollowed out on one side to fit the Kayfun although since this replacement plastic is flat rather than protruding you can probably use the full sleeve. The top cap is a new telescopic one I replaced for £20 and the button is a little sticky. When I push it it doesn't feel like it's making a super flat connection so will need some sort of calibration.

The svoe mesto sticker changes the form from a stick style to a more box mod sort of idea, making it very small. However the sticker is missing a centre pin for the mod holder section. You can sort it if you know what you're doing - I don't haha.

Two 14500 batteries included. These fit in any charger I've used.

Kayfun mini RRP around £120 new I believe. They're no longer in production.
GP Piccolo v2 RRP around £75 I guess, judging that the new one is 99€.
Sticker RRP I have no. It's an original Svoe Mesto product so around £25-£50 I'd guess.
Batteries RRP £10

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1444335661.465567.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1444335683.815638.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1444335703.799942.jpg

I'd like £75 for this setup. Quite hard for me to judge since the sticker and mod aren't in perfect condition but this set up cost me a hell of a lot more than that. I need to sell all this as one unit, no trades please. Payment is via PayPal postage included.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
No PayPal Friends and Family anymore Fella. T'is the Rules.

Sorry Rob, I meant to say good n services. Will edit!

Are you looking for anything in the way of trades at all Fella? ;)

Send us a PM Rob with what you have.. I'm mainly looking for money, maybe a part exchange would work

Back
Top Bottom