What's new

Review Subox Kit from MyVapeDeal

MrTeaTime

Legend
So, i know i'm late to the party, but thought i would share my thoughts on this quite stunning piece of kit.

I ordered this from Authentic Kanger SUBOX Mini Black Starter Kit and using there free postage, i received this 7 days after order. This is now the 6th order from myvapedeal, and i've never had to wait longer then 10 days. So 10/10 :)

So what do you get?

Nice sturdy kanger box, as per usual, and inside the box....

*Kanger Subox
*Subtank Mini (with new airflow)
*USB charging cable
*Spare .50ohm and 1.2ohm coil (and i had a .50ohm coil already in the mini)
*RBA base
*Muji Cotton, 2 x premade coils & a bag of spare o rings

So we know whats inside the box, but how does it perform?

Well, for me, this little mod has been flawless, it hasn't missed a beat. The form factor makes for a nice stealthy vape, and in reckon it looks awesome as well.

The battery life has been pretty decent to, i can take this to work all day, vape it at atound the 28w mark using the .50ohm coil and have enough to last the whole day. Although swapping the standard coil for a vertical kanger coil, i have had to take a spare battery as im vaping at near 40 watts all day, but i get a decent 8 hours from a samsung 25r.

I know that this has a fixed spring, but so far, the subtank+, nano, triton and delta2 have worked fine on it.

I got this primarily for my holiday, but im getting another as ive been knocked out by it.

I know that you can buy cheaper from gearbest, but good luck with that ;) If you want your gear with no drama's then check out myvapedeal

20150729_165324_zpscnjfq3hg.jpg

20150729_165246_zpsufimvxyx.jpg

Fucking wicked mod mate, subox kit is a wicked little (literally little) bit of kit, definitely getting another one or two with the missus nicking mine all the time

A gorgeous shining bit of loveliness. Only trouble is the Subtank Mini on top. :)

I'm still put off of this. When I saw the first images of it I was pretty keen, but having had it in my hand its just not for me. I find it bores me really quickly, very much like the original Kbox did. That's a just a personal thing though. Have done that with quite a few mods, which is why I'm now branching out to some of the higher range devices. In terms of performance though it definitely seems pretty solid, simple, and reliable. Pretty much everything you want in a mod.

I'm still put off of this. When I saw the first images of it I was pretty keen, but having had it in my hand its just not for me. I find it bores me really quickly, very much like the original Kbox did. That's a just a personal thing though. Have done that with quite a few mods, which is why I'm now branching out to some of the higher range devices. In terms of performance though it definitely seems pretty solid, simple, and reliable. Pretty much everything you want in a mod.

Yeah, I get that totally, and I got this purely for my holiday travelling. However.....it's used more then I thought it would be. The size means it sits in my pocket easy enough, it's weighty enough to know it's there. The performance is just stunning and the battery life is decent to. The ease of swapping out the battery is a doddle and it ticks all the boxes.

:)

Just ordered one of these, they look brilliant and reviews are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom