What's new

Manchester Vapers!

I'm in! I might even bring my shiny new Silo Beast subohm tank this time....#subohmwanker

Saturday 5th or Sunday 13th are good with me... Well most weekend days are to be fair

Hey @paulcon! Sonix vapours is a cracking vape shop in Crewe on Nantwich Road. Although I expect you might have found it by now...
Yup I go there all the time, good guys, spent about £400 there in the past 3 months, the do the Devils range which is awesome, Devils custard is my fave, £12.50 for 50ml ain't bad at all [emoji106]

So after a brief conflab with @MrTeaTime December 13th for another Manchester vape meet.....
If your interested comment. no more outside, no more freezing cold. An unmentionable person who has time for tea has put in a hell of a lot of hard work arranging a suitable venue..Ive only seen the outline details but I`m impressed, surprised even shocked.. Its outstanding..
Apologies if Ive missed anybody off the list below as I am still giddy with excitement.. PLEASE feel free to coomment if your interested and anybody's name who might be. Need rough numbers as Lobsters are not easy to find at this time of year...

@MrTeaTime @JustDave @daz_app @Jimmydids @bozzer89 @Tubbyengineer @pixelhazard @HAZZA1962 @seej @Mark @karmasupra @paulcon @3dj @puffinclouds

Where is it and what time ? Don't really no manc center :)
It will be about 3-4 pm as last time.. the venue is top secret at this time but a meeting at Piccadilly station will be arranged like last time for out of towners and I am assured there is ample parking at the venue should you wish to drink and drive

Back
Top Bottom