What's new

Gearbest sale s

Agreed - the tank is crap, and two of mine leak like a sieve, but I use Gladius or Nautilus tanks and they're fine.

get no vapour from my nautilus (could be the naff batteries ? I'm waiting for better ones to arrive) the Gladius is an innokin tank isn't it ? shall have to have a look at 1

get no vapour from my nautilus (could be the naff batteries ? I'm waiting for better ones to arrive) the Gladius is an innokin tank isn't it ? shall have to have a look at 1

My Nautilus works fine, even with the original batteries (though I have got better ones), but I do really notice a drop quite quickly and have to swop betteries - I get through several batteries a day. I really like the Gladius tank, and it's slimmer than the Nautilus and really suits a pipe stem.

http://www.smokepurer.com/innokin-gladius-new-dual-coil-airflow-pyrex-glass/

Just got 20 meters of ni-200, 20 metres of kanthal 10 metres of twisted kanthal, 5m of Clapton, winding jig and 10 vape bands for £9.44 result! Haha!!

also got me some stuff on the cheap.....UD vape bag, 30m of wire, 15 kanger subtank factory coils and a Dovpo waterproof mod for less than $50.....The vapebag alone would have set me back $50 if bought locally.....
So far had some great deals with different vendors these last few days....only missed the cremedevape 15% off sale :-( which would have saved me $20......darn it!

Are these from China/us/Eu I can't find the thing that normal says? Too many deals to not buy something/many things! :D

Back
Top Bottom