What's new

Yaeliq sale

put it back in the dark for another week. sounds like it needs a good steep.

Had some v2 custard over a year ago,it was decent,on par with most of tge stuff out there

put it back in the dark for another week. sounds like it needs a good steep.
I believe that all of their liquids are made to order and I find that they come alive only after abut 3-4 weeks after delivery... and I notice a colour change after a about two weeks but only in liquids with nicotine, one that I bought in 0% nic colour didn't change, if enyone interested.

I'm a long term user of Yaeliq but only tobacco liquids, nothing else, so can't help on anything else I'm afraid, if you receive a juice you aren't keen on let Yizzy (Yizhaq) know and he more than likely will sort you out.

To put simply, yes.

You might also want to try the blueberry one as well ;)
I've never had any custards from them so can't comment on that one. Prehaps @moley has?

Got some Amaretto from them recently. Was really looking forward to it. Lovely inhale but on the exhale it changes to a chemical taste :(
Yeah that one not so good. Lucky i bought the sample.

Had some v2 custard over a year ago,it was decent,on par with most of tge stuff out there
thanks for that. they havnt got a V1 & V2 vanilla custard anymore but only a new version so I guess V2
they do have V1 & V2 yellow custard.
I was tempted to just get some testers but the postage was dearer than the juice.
also tempted in the lychee flavour as don't often see that.

will decide by tonight. either 33ml or 300ml hmm.

I'm a long term user of Yaeliq but only tobacco liquids, nothing else, so can't help on anything else I'm afraid, if you receive a juice you aren't keen on let Yizzy (Yizhaq) know and he more than likely will sort you out.

What's your opinion on the Turkish Tobacco.Im starting to get into tobacco juice.Perino gold and Absolute Beetle being my favs at the moment.What one would you recommend Moley

What's your opinion on the Turkish Tobacco.Im starting to get into tobacco juice.Perino gold and Absolute Beetle being my favs at the moment.What one would you recommend Moley

Turkish is good, dark and rich with a nutty/cocoa bean taste, if that's your thing you'll love it.

Turkish is good, dark and rich with a nutty/cocoa bean taste, if that's your thing you'll love it.

Just ordered the mothers milkshake & rasberry milkshake both with extra shots... Have never tried any of these juices before plus Be rude not to order from israel this hanukah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom