What's new

Cthulhu V2

gabianovape87

Postman
Hi people. Got this atty from the vapor depot in the UK. Serial number is 0166. Condition is great as it has not been used a great deal. There are light scuffs from general use but that is being picky. It will come with only the stock silver drip tip as the black one has been lost. Comes with all packaging and spares. The RRP I paid and I think is still the same is £31.99 or £32.99.

Would like £19 and I will include second class post or you can pay the extra to make it first class if you wish. Payment by paypal only.

Please note 1 wick ring is missing and also the black drip tip. comes with 2 wick rings originally so you will still have 1. I find when I use this tank I don't use the wick ring. Also I can only wash this tank with water as I don't have a sonic cleaner.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• d8f61ab5-43e1-4a1b-8fde-b942cf78af9f.jpg
    d8f61ab5-43e1-4a1b-8fde-b942cf78af9f.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Don't know how this hasn't gone. Best rebuildable tank I've ever had. I paid about £35 for mine!! Absolute steal. Anyone thinking about this, just do it. It's a belter

Price drop because it now only comes with the 4 grub screws installed. The others have been misplaced. If you are interested £15

Last edited:
Hi zero. The photo is frosted glass. It also come with a clear glass tank so you can use the one you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom