What's new

Best custard

i had too you hear, I HAD TOO, it was the voices :D it was £18.99 for 100ml but now £12.50 for 25ml so yeh, ruddy bloody expensive.
tried jax and some were ok but just not my taste.
trying a few more custards soon but will keep stum until ive tried them.
im hoping that his custard fudge will be sweet enough only found the sweetness i seek in devilicious or by adding drip drop fudge to others

im testing out charlies new range now. tried them when i first got them and they (not sure which one)made me a ikkle ikky.
that was in a freemax starre so much higher watts. trying in my faithful custard subtank mini and will let you know how they are.

I have been pleasantly surprised by "Metronome" by Cloud Chasers Inc: nice, creamy custard, sweet but not too sweet.

I get if from redjuice.co.uk at about £35 for 120ml. I think it only comes in 90/10% vg/pg and 0.3% nicotine, though, but that suits me fine for big, cheap, tasty clouds.

V2 vanilla custard -
its actually not too bad but its missing something and leaving what taste likes a film on my throat that makes it a bit phlegmy so i dont think i could vape this all day.

V1 vanilla custard -
better, much better. a lot more creamier in taste. its the closest ive found to devilicious yet.
its difficult as i normally never vape custard at night and only during the day at work so im feeling a bit of custard overdose.

i wont bother now with boston cream pie & custard, apple pie & custard or caramel custard as i need a fruit intake.

certainly worth a try of both @cheltenham cat if your looking for a replacement to devilicious.

V2 vanilla custard -
its actually not too bad but its missing something and leaving what taste likes a film on my throat that makes it a bit phlegmy so i dont think i could vape this all day.

V1 vanilla custard -
better, much better. a lot more creamier in taste. its the closest ive found to devilicious yet.
its difficult as i normally never vape custard at night and only during the day at work so im feeling a bit of custard overdose.

i wont bother now with boston cream pie & custard, apple pie & custard or caramel custard as i need a fruit intake.

certainly worth a try of both @cheltenham cat if your looking for a replacement to devilicious.
you have link?

Give yellow belly from evil cloud a go its top notch. Get it at Greyhaze.. Or Scotts custard cream is another one to try

Isleofcustard.com. Amazing range of hand crafted custard juice and it's heaven. The vendor has advertised a 25% off Black Friday event (details on his website).

Back
Top Bottom