What's new

Uwell Crown Coils

i just love the way you put things @MrTeaTime lmao

strange one indeed. so its not just me.
when i spoke to Ash at myepack he said it could be the juice or the mod???

all thats been in this tank so far is one hit wonder milk man 70/30 3mg and used on a istick100
highest ive gone is 70watt after the usual bollox of priming, starting low and building up the watts yada yada.
reviews ive seen said the 0.25 coils are best at 80-90w
im at 50w at the moment but as ive got another 7 coils here now im going upto 90 tonight.

wish me luck lol
Ive had no such bad luck TBH. Primed and start low as always and vape quite happily at 48-50OHM on the 0.5ohm. I use high vg juice as well 70-80 and I chain vape practically all day with a heavy draw...Never had a problem and I change the coil every 7 days.
But now you have put the seed of doubt in my mind.. Im waiting for a burnt taste.....

Last edited:
Last box of 0.5 ohm coils I opened, the first two coils were very good but the second two didn't last long at all. I used them for about 3-4 days then they suddenly decided to crap out like the fuse had blown on them, all of a sudden the resistance had bottomed out and they just stopped working!! Could understand if I used them at 80W all the time but at 40W...Hmmm!! Hope mass production hasn't spoiled their quality.

Got a couple of boxes of the 0.25 coils to try, hope they are not the same cos at £2.50 a coil, if they keep doing this, it could turn out expensive!!

Saw this thread a few weeks back and had until now only been using the coils supplied with the tank.They all lasted a long time especially the ni200 coil. Bought some of gearbest ni200 0.15 popped one in Saturday and its just died burnt out and bad.
Gutted when I read this thread i was smug not so now lol

had my 0.5 coil in my crown all week.. Still tastes amazing. Cant put it above 40W tho. Tastes disgusting. Had a little toot on the .2 coil and never again will I vape above 100w with a SS drip tip :17:

I purchased some 0.5 coils from Myepack last wk. 1st time I've ordered some pre made coils in a while. Gone through 2 in 5 days so far. Was running them at 45 - 50w. I don't think they like the milk man as much as me. Going to try the other 2 with a different juice. I had no issues with the ones that came with the tank!

just put another one in. last one lasted 5 days at max 50watt.

it has to be the 80/20 mix as ive only ever had milk man in my crown.
i will wait until this one burns out and then stick some 50/50 in it and crank it up (but of course as always will prime and start low) which ive done for every coil so far.

As unbelievable as this may sound, I am still using the original coil I put in when I first set it up at the end of September. The two spares which came with it are still in the box. Been vaping it at 50w with Cornish e liquid. Taste is still amazing.

just put another one in. last one lasted 5 days at max 50watt.

it has to be the 80/20 mix as ive only ever had milk man in my crown.
i will wait until this one burns out and then stick some 50/50 in it and crank it up (but of course as always will prime and start low) which ive done for every coil so far.

Must be all the sweetner they lace it with. When i pulled them apart, the cotton didn't look too bad, but the coil itself was as black as a road. The one in at the moment has had the cotton bud treatment and its come back to life momentarily.

Stocked up with 0.25 and Ni200 coils from FT and use it with my Hex Ohm 2.1 and I think it's the best sub ohm tank out there, especially for flavour.

Obviously I'll use a TC mod with the Ni200 coils, as I haven't tried them yet.

Back
Top Bottom