What's new

Wismec DNA200 ECIGONE Update

Wouldn't it have made more sense to release the RX version first THEN offer a DNA "limited edition"?
It would have done but I've just read another thread where people are claiming the RX200 chip is going to be better than the DNA200.

It would have done but I've just read another thread where people are claiming the RX200 chip is going to be better than the DNA200.
Edit: one person...and claiming that Vaporflask are changing to the 'better' RX200 instead of using Evolv.

Edit: one person...and claiming that Vaporflask are changing to the 'better' RX200 instead of using Evolv.
*sotto voce* But could they really be going for the RX due to the lack of DNA 200 boards..? :hmm:

*normal* Ack, Whichever one you go for... enjoy it! :2thumbsup:

*sotto voce* But could they really be going for the RX due to the lack of DNA 200 boards..? :hmm:

*normal* Ack, Whichever one you go for... enjoy it! :2thumbsup:

I'd say probably the first one. I can't imagine there will be any chips released any time soon that will match the DNA200. But like you say, whatever people choose I'm sure they will enjoy it.

Some posted a email from vaporshark that the delay was down to a shortage in the screens for the DNA 200 board.

Cancelled my order with ecigone and found some at theecigshop. Must have got the last one tho as as soon as I ordered it, it then said out of stock. Let's hope there stock count is accurate.

Got the same email yesterday and can't find a decently priced Reuleaux anywhere, so might end up just waiting. Quite annoying though.

Kingzofvapour have them in stock, £129.99 including 3 x Samsung 25R's, so placed and order and I've used them before.

Back
Top Bottom