What's new

Fast tech

phillyg15

Postman
Bought a joyetech evic it was shipped on the 9/11/15 and haven't received it yet I bought it on the 31/10/15 and went to Singapore post on the 2/11/15 has anybody else had to wait this long , thanks

Same I'm not buying from China again. I would rather pay a bit more and buy over here.

I cancelled all remaining orders from China gb ft ef... PayPal case on on lost parcels... Thank you very much... From now on, I'll be supporting British companies and paying more....

You find some ridiculous bargains on Chinese sites occasionally, and these I will order and just forget about them - I rarely need anything urgently these days, but if I do, I buy from the UK.

What is still worth buying is coils. You can get most for between half and two-thirds of UK prices, so it's worth planning ahead and stocking up.

No disrespect but have some patience. makes me laugh people moaning about being skint here in the UK the reason people say they are skint is either they are fibbing or they spend money on stuff they can get much cheaper if they have the patience to wait.
I waited almost 60 days for a tank not long back. it came in the end and i saved £15 which paid for another tank or a mod.
would i be right in thinking'' @loyeros and @henry hoov3r are under considerably younger than myself ( mid 40's) as this would explain impatience. i used to be the same about 15 years ago. Also this time of year postage is a bit slower due to xmas coming up

I buy a lot from China if it's an unbeatable almost too good offer or for spares and bits and bobs .....then forget about them. Waiting everyday is annoying

I use gearbest EU a lot lately and the offers and delivery time is incredible downside they don't have a huge choice in stock but what they have is great at present

I have just ordered a spare glass for my Lemo from fasttech cos it was 95p I'm in no rush to receive it I just wanted one in case I break the one that came with it wouldn't want to not be able to use it

It's not about rushing, when your order stay for 5wks as "information received, this is not blablabla" that's the point where I've got enough. Or restocking for two weeks - got email they don't know when they get it, friend place order - dispatched after two days, I made second order - dispatched after 2 days - tickets about first order - still restocking sorry hahahahaha that sort of thing upsetting me - not waiting 5-10 weeks

+1 for gearbest eu.. Picked up the morph tank with all adapters cheaper than FT, and it arrived in 2 days, before it was even marked as dispatched.

I'd heard a lot of horror stories about GB but have used them twice and it's been nothing but positive.

Back
Top Bottom