What's new

Review Mrs Bees True Dairy Custard

i did .................... it wasnt sweet enough for me:19: mind i got a really well aged devilicious while i was there.... and a taste of something they where working on that was exactly what i was looking for so im trying to be patient while they produce it

Maybe that was the Orchard Scrump? Matt has also created an AWESOME new Vanilla Custard, but it's not been released as yet. Definately worth a trip down to try it though :)

Maybe that was the Orchard Scrump? Matt has also created an AWESOME new Vanilla Custard, but it's not been released as yet. Definately worth a trip down to try it though :)
twas the vanilla custard........ everything ive been looking for in a custard:14:

Got to say tried all the custards and Mrs bs Gloucester gloop is best I've had.so creamy and clouds.just ordered some more.if you haven't tried it .it's a must for any custard fan.

hi guys ,

just a quick one , we have moved over to a new more secure website .
we are also the new home of DAREDEVILS DEVILICIOUS VANILLA CUSTARD.
basically we are an online store , feel free to check us out at www.vapeiteasy.net

Hope to see you soon!

Can't buy 30ml in 3mg and you can stuff a stick of celery up my bum, pour hot wax over my nutsack and clamp my nipples with jump leads if you think i'm buying 100ml of a juice I haven't at least sampled first.

Actually, you can do all of the above anyway :D

Lemme know when the clotted custards is in stock plz

hi buddy , although im sure you would love all the above - i simply cannot do. it violates every emotion i have in the business! i was performing updates on the site earlier bro n knocked em out of stock - were loaded , fill ya boots!

hi buddy , although im sure you would love all the above - i simply cannot do. it violates every emotion i have in the business! i was performing updates on the site earlier bro n knocked em out of stock - were loaded , fill ya boots!
So you're not a vendor who'll go that extra yard for a sale then :D

So you're not a vendor who'll go that extra yard for a sale then :D

Oh buddy , haha i'll make you a deal. If you buy it and not like it , i will buy it back off you as its my all day vape an now has been for 4 months solid.
I have my new flavour Drizzle coming out this week also. Lemon drizzle cake

Hi @Matt1978
any idea id scrump will be coming out in a 70/30 or 80/20 mix in the future as i only use tanks and they dont like high vg that much.
will also try some clotted custard. still got about 150ml left of devilicious out of the 1400ml ive got through in the past year so that would be a later order when i get low. cheers

Back
Top Bottom