What's new

Get Commissions from Heaven Gifts Referral Program

heaven gifts

Achiever
Dear friends,

Heavengifts.com has an easy-to-use referral program that allows you to earn commisions for signing up your friends. Referral program ispermanent, you can get commissions from the referee's orders permanently. According to our data, each referee can creat about $10 commissions per year, i.e, if you refer 100 friends to register at Heaven Gifts, you have the chance to earn $1200 commission per year!

How to get referral started?
1. Sign in to "My Account".
2. Go to "My Account > Commissions > My Referral Link" to get your personalized referral link.
3. Simply paste your referral link on your e-mail, web site banner or just send it to your friends.
4. If a new user clicks your referral link and proceeds to sign up an account with us, you are automatically marked as referral.
Alternatively, if your friend did not use your referral link, you can still be marked as his referrer when he enters your member ID in referral section when he registers.

How is the commission calculated?
From that moment forward, the referrer will get commissions from every order the referee purchases (excluding the shipping fee). So if he purchases $50 (good cost), you get $2.50; if he purchases $100, you get $5!

The commission rate varies from different rank members. The more information please visit http://www.heavengifts.com/article/referral...html

Wishes you happy everyday! Thanks!!!

Best Regards,
Heaven Gifts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom