What's new

Whisky e juice

neo4516

Initiate
I am looking to make a few whisky e juice and I am very new can you use real whisky? Or would I need to buy a flavour?

I am looking to make a few whisky e juice and I am very new can you use real whisky? Or would I need to buy a flavour?

I can't see any reason why you can't use real whisky, wouldn't be very concentrated though.

Inawera do a good whisky concentrate.

The thing is I am wanting to try a peaty Whisky like laphroaig.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Along similar lines, a friend asked me to mix him up a hot toddy vape ... any ideas?
I'll check Inawera's whisky out.

... mmmm, 5% real whisky maybe ... that would be interesting.

I've been wondering tover the last few days, who does the best alcohol on concentrates? Any recommendations welcome
:D

Was speaking to a friend about this the other day, him and a few others were dripping vodka (real not concentrate) and were getting blasted (drunk) as you don't actually burn off the alcohol..... Now it could be bull as I haven't done it myself but it is something to think about as whiskey can be pretty powerful stuff you may not want to vape it all day and don't drive after lol

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Along similar lines, a friend asked me to mix him up a hot toddy vape ... any ideas?
I'll check Inawera's whisky out.

... mmmm, 5% real whisky maybe ... that would be interesting.

Chefs Vapour do both Whiskey/Honey concentrates,I quite like it but the Fraggle & GF hate me vaping it as they say it stinks.(if it wasn't for the withholding of bedroom activity,the GF would be told TUFF)

Chefs Vapour do both Whiskey/Honey concentrates,I quite like it but the Fraggle & GF hate me vaping it as they say it stinks.(if it wasn't for the withholding of bedroom activity,the GF would be told TUFF)
Chef's Vapour site is really playing up ... again ... so I've ordered Inawera whisky, PA honey and Inawera lemon from Leisure Liquids.
Let the mixing commence ... and there WILL be a 5ml tester with real whisky too, just to see how that turns out.

5ml trials done ... how long to steep? 2, 7 or 14 hours? LOL!!

A snifter of 12 year old Glenfiddich in one of them ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom